If you're a gold player...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foomps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neragic View Post
That's the opposite. Plats are most definitely better than golds, and diamonds are most definitely better than plats. If a diamond player told me to give him a position and he was lower than me in queue, I would give it to him if he provided me with proof.
so it's okay to be a egotistic jerk if you're plat/diamond but not gold?

Vertchewal

11-19-2012

Everyone condescends players beneath their elo, you act like you're surprised though.

The Liontamer

11-19-2012

OP contradicting himself is delicious

limbrok

11-19-2012

It's funny because I played with a top 50 not long ago who threw the game at the start, and when I called him out on it he said he wasn't even trying by building full AP Singed. He just wanted to have a trolly game for fun, even though everyone else on the team asked him to not. Then towards the mid-late game when he actually started to get his act together, it was too late and he had already fed a lot of our lanes way too much. So don't act like it's only gold players who do this, it's any player. You're just stereotyping one group.

DaMiTzNhan

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbrok View Post
It's funny because I played with a top 50 not long ago who threw the game at the start, and when I called him out on it he said he wasn't even trying by building full AP Singed. He just wanted to have a trolly game for fun, even though everyone else on the team asked him to not. Then towards the mid-late game when he actually started to get his act together, it was too late and he had already fed a lot of our lanes way too much. So don't act like it's only gold players who do this, it's any player. You're just stereotyping one group.
Was it Dryus?
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡)

Foomps

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

spaghetti and meatballs

Worstcase

11-19-2012

I could say the same for Platinum players.

shadowshifte

11-19-2012

i don't give up my spot to anyone until they speak korean to me that way i know they're good

SEND ME UR NUDES

11-19-2012

I would say the same for Plat players. <_<.
I bet you'd condemn Plat players too if you hit Diamond, but since you did not, you've lowered the bar to your own level.

Oh humans, y so predictable?!!

eBlossom

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Liontamer View Post
OP contradicting himself is delicious
How am I contradicting myself?

I clearly said it's the opposite when a statistically "better" player criticizes a statistically "worse" player.