What do you think about this:

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SioHex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSarros View Post
The time ban is for all games in the case file. One punishable game = punish for the whole case file. It doesn't matter if you were innocent in others.

The fact you broke the rules in one game does not mean you get off because you didn't in 4 other cases. That would be like saying I shouldn't get charged with DUI because I wasn't drunk yesterday or the day before.
That justice definition lack of logic, for one and simply reason u dont punish ppl for doin nothing. If you like (like i see) real life comparison, its like i show u 4 cases where you are innocent but i will condem you for this one and btw those cases help you to get the punishment and dont ask me why i will not discuss it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharajat

Senior Member

11-19-2012

You mean if a court puts you on trial for 4 counts of assault and battery but they only find you guilty of 1 count of assault and battery and innocent of the other 3 they throw you in prison?

Well that's awfully unfair of them. They wouldn't possibly... what is that? That's how they really do do it? How terrible of them.

Yeah that sounds like exactly how real life works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuzzyjon

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryjow123 View Post
We can't see the context of what you said to know if it was a joke or not, nor do we really care.

Second if people report you, matchmaking keeps them out of games with you so they can't report you more than once, and even if they do, tribunal will be able to see you did nothing wrong and pardon.

Third, I'd like to see the case where you didn't say anything, you won, and got punished. I'll be able to tell you if you deserved it and why.

YOU CAN SEE THE CONTEXT. Litterally. YOU SEE THE TEXT lol come'on man! If any one was offended they should be ignoring not reporting. Pls encourage appropriate behavior instead of trolling this guy who should have never had a ban for something that wasn't harassment. He gets a new account banning him and reviewing his case did nothing. Smarter not harder!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuzzyjon

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharajat View Post
You mean if a court puts you on trial for 4 counts of assault and battery but they only find you guilty of 1 count of assault and battery and innocent of the other 3 they throw you in prison?

Well that's awfully unfair of them. They wouldn't possibly... what is that? That's how they really do do it? How terrible of them.

Yeah that sounds like exactly how real life works.

Too bad they only add 7 things to anything to make you do time rather than for what your doing bad. You can walk early if you make a plea bargain. That's real life. Tell that to all the non-violent drug criminals. do more time than straight up uncontrollable murderers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharajat

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyjon View Post
Too bad they only add 7 things to anything to make you do time rather than for what your doing bad. You can walk early if you make a plea bargain. That's real life. Tell that to all the non-violent drug criminals. do more time than straight up uncontrollable murderers.
Mmm, so what you're saying is that Riot is fairer than the United States Justice System.

That's actually probably true. Riot actually has a Jury of peers with no high-priced lawyers to argue rich clients out, and they don't really seem to care how much money you've spent (certainly they don't if the threads in this forum are any indication).

So GJ Riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Estkn

Junior Member

11-19-2012

the game with the "refused to troll" comment is not the reason u got that warning. its the accumulative decision based on 3 different games that formed that case .
a just judgment if u ask me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SioHex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estkn View Post
the game with the "refused to troll" comment is not the reason u got that warning. its the accumulative decision based on 3 different games that formed that case .
a just judgment if u ask me.
Sure that case was rlly fair, and i know is not th reason, so if its not the reason why the send me that! if its the accumulative decision on 3 diferent games that one shouldnt not belong to the 3 games the make that punishment efective. And sorry nobody asked you for your judgment but thanks anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

11-19-2012

I would punish for game 3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SioHex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-20-2012

I agree with that kinetic but the first 2 games was like wtf! obviously this will affect my way to see the other cases in the tribunal. When my suspensions is lifted i will have no consideration and i will literally judge others like they did to me, also will take it as a joke and punish cases like that one who says "refusing to troll with us"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

You are failing yet again to see that the "refusing to troll" report reason isn't why you got punished.

Read the Summoner's Code again, and since you claim to work in the Tribunal as well, read the rules of working on the Tribunal you agree to. Even if they are not guilty of the report reason, if they are still breaking the summoner's code in the report click punish anyway. In addition, even if you are 'innocent' in one game, but punishable in another in the case file, click punish.


12