We need better information! D: q,q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

11-19-2012

1: Need Pre-game chats, people typically trashtalk or act the ass in pre-game chats, this would help for a better judgement

2: Post game chat, pleaseee, I constantly see reports of people talking about people acting out in post game chat, even if they acted perfectly nice in-game, unfortunately, we can't figure out if they are telling the truth or not, without being given the information!

3: Inappropriate name reports, like, really, I've sat there, staring at a case for 20 minutes, TRYING to find where they listed the summoners name, it's impossible to really see if the summoners name is inappropriate if you can't see the name, if your worried about players learning about other players, then simply make it to where the names are only seen during inappropriate name reports! Like really D:

4: Make the possibly most severe cases go up first, the one's that receive multiple reports, I've seen a few cases the first couple games out of 5 per-say, were mild, and not really ban worthy, but the 5th game alone just made me sit there and go WHY?! was this person pardoned? Like this one http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5959171/ the first couple of games on this one was mild, but the last one completely bewildered me on why they got away with a pardon, even 1/5 games especially with how fairly bad the last game was, should have been a punish, any toxic game should be punished :|

There's probably more that could make things easier, but honestly, these are the main three I've run into.

Menniir

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
1: Need Pre-game chats, people typically trashtalk or act the ass in pre-game chats, this would help for a better judgement

2: Post game chat, pleaseee, I constantly see reports of people talking about people acting out in post game chat, even if they acted perfectly nice in-game, unfortunately, we can't figure out if they are telling the truth or not, without being given the information!

3: Inappropriate name reports, like, really, I've sat there, staring at a case for 20 minutes, TRYING to find where they listed the summoners name, it's impossible to really see if the summoners name is inappropriate if you can't see the name, if your worried about players learning about other players, then simply make it to where the names are only seen during inappropriate name reports! Like really D:

There's probably more that could make things easier, but honestly, these are the main three I've run into.
1. Yes please.

2. Even more, please.

3. It is already the case. You see the name BUT only if the person was reported for "Inappropriate name". I see often cases where people report for "Verbal harassment" with a comment like "+look at name"

Nularia

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menniir View Post
1. Yes please.

2. Even more, please.

3. It is already the case. You see the name BUT only if the person was reported for "Inappropriate name". I see often cases where people report for "Verbal harassment" with a comment like "+look at name"
Problem with that, I just had a case with an inappropriate name, and nowhere on the entire report did it ever list the reported summoners name.

I dunno if it's a bug or what, but I can't see it anymore.

Nularia

11-20-2012

Bump, added a 4th thing that I came across reviewing cases

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Inappropriate name is currently bugged, yes. Many people have been reporting that it is not showing.

As for 'most severe' cases. It is impossible for the system to determine that. And as for more reports mean more severe? Not always.

I've seen cases where it looks like a set of four players just insulted someone to hell and when they said just ONE swear word back, the entire team reported them, and got the enemy to do that as well.

I've also seen cases where just one person reported, but that person tore into someone on their team the whole game, even going as far as to say they need their brains blown out in front of their children.

Sometimes people just don't report, because they don't think it'll make a difference.

EDIT: Also yes, many people here vote like you feel, one punishable game in a casefile = punish the casefile. I am one of those. The reason is we only see a selection of their reports, not everything they've been reported for, and if there is one they clearly and severely broke the rules on there is very likely more. Either way, breaking of the rules is breaking of the rules. It would be like saying 'oh, yeah they got a DUI today, but i'm not going to punish them because he wasn't drunk yesterday.'