NA ---> EUW transfer problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaaYaargh

05-11-2013

Hello!

As in the topic I'm unable to transfer my account from NA to EUW. Let me explain why it is so.I already asked the support but the answers I have received wasn't satisfactory and I feel like it was just a copy-paste. So here is my story:

I had 2 accounts; 1 on EUW (18 lvl) and 1 on NA (30 lvl, main account, tons of ip and skins). I heard that merging the account is very time consuming process so I decided (woe is me!) not to make more trouble for support and do it this way.

EUW (18 lvl account) ---> EUNA (As my friends were transfering from NA to EUNE)

NA (30 lvl main) ---> EUW

Unfortunately when you transfer your account, server still holds some phantom data (I don't know how to call it) that prevents you from transfering without changing your account (less important) and summoner (more important) name.

Is this possible to just delete this leftover data from server? Support couldn't answer me this question.

Crimgoure

05-11-2013

I have exactly the same problem. I tried using lolking to see if it was just Riot's end, but lolking now shows my account on the three different servers, but the one on EUNE is only level 2. I can log into EUNE using the same username and password as before, but the summoner name in the client is just a bunch of numbers and letters. I used the in-client search to try and find the level 2 account with my summoner name, but apparently it doesn't exist. Support still hasn't replied to me about this, but I'll post again if I get an answer.

Crimgoure

05-11-2013

It's now been about a day and Riot still hasn't replied to the support ticket and it still won't let me move to EUW without changing my account name. I'm thinking of just changing the name and forking over the money to change the name myself when they go on sale in a few weeks. Hopefully Riot will be able to change the name for me if I let them know about this problem, but it's still pretty inconvenient.

HaaYaargh

05-11-2013

What do you mean "when they go on sale"? You mean name changing prices?

Even though, we probably won't be able to get our names back, because of the same reason why we can't have them right now.

Crimgoure

05-11-2013

I'm thinking it might just take some time for the "phantom data" to be cleared out. Name changes are going on sale after patch 3.7, but if the names aren't available then, I'd message support again.