Female champion idea. insane lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuffe

11-19-2012

Okay so iv been playing with the idea of there being a legit insane female champion. not just insane for power but insane insane, like shaco. So i came up with a lore.
i imagine her to have long red hair, crazy demonic eyes, not sure what color, and i really hope that if they maker her an actual champion, she won't have one of those forehead cover up things that they've been doing.. like Dianna's second skin and Syndra and so on.
maybe she could have an eye mask like Harley Quin, im not really sure.
also, they could make her second skin something along the lines of her breaking out of the asylum with her straight jacket on or something. that'd be cool.
anyway hope you consider making her a champion, do what you will with the lore that i came up with.
Enjoy :]

There once was a young girl who grew up listening to stories of a demon jester named Shaco.
Most people would listen to the stories, shudder and get on with their lives day by day, but this young girl couldn't get enough of the stories.
She looked up to the jester, all of his insane and twisted ways of looking at things and always smiling while doing his deadly deeds.
She idolized him. Everyday she tried to be more like him, looking into books to try to summon things she didn't quite grasp.
All the chaos she created was a playground to her. Her parents thought it was a phase, but it was not. When she got older, she was too much to handle.
Her parents had no other choice but to lock her up in a asylum, little did they know, she wanted to get thrown in.
She wanted to know more about the jester and his ways, she figured the insane ones knew more about him then the towns people, and she was right.
She met a group of people, two or three, she wasn't sure if the third one existed but she believed she was there.
They taught her to use her open mind in extraordinary ways. While she was there she heard stories of the shadow isles and how some people
got great power from it. She made her mind up to go there, to see if she was worthy of such power. Once she finally broke out of the asylum,
with the help of the third one, she was out and on her way to the shadow isles leaving a trail of blood and chaos behind her, she dared not
to look back because if she stopped for even a second she might get caught, she couldn't waste anymore time there, she had somewhere
she needed to be. she couldn't bask in her successful glory and how she got out of there alive. She looked forward to the dark shadow isles for power,
so that she could join the League and finally meet the man..the thing that she has looked up to her entire life, if she gets strong enough maybe
she could fight him one on one and see who would make it out in one piece. Or if he would let her, fight side by side and create chaos together.
She finally made it to the shadow isles, but when the shadow isles were done with her and she had thought to be completed with her transformation,
she wasn't quite right. She was more insane then before and had a crazy amount of power and had nowhere to send it to, she started conversing with
the third one that had been with her this entire journey, only to realize the third one was the power that has been inside her, guiding her this entire time
through this chaos, she accepted the power inside her and her transformation was complete, not quite human, not completely demonic,
not completely dead or alive but filled with power and a strong twisted mind.

-everyone will fear her, even the fearsome Shaco will tremble. -The Dean of the Asylum.

Chibi Pandbearqt

11-19-2012

i like the idea since shaco is kinda of a mystery in league more ideas on her move's or her kit would be awesome

Yuffe

11-19-2012

working on it :] will update in a few days. if anyone wants to throw some ideas at me i'd appreciate it

KissofDeathXx

Recruiter

11-19-2012

I would love to see her abilities. Great lore though!

FooTL0ng

11-20-2012

There can never be too much Batman in LoL... or anything else.

Yuffe

11-20-2012

this is just a rough draft of her lore, its not completely done yet.
thanks for the compliments :]
working on what her moves might be like.
brain storming!