Suggestion: Creative Custom Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Den Kuchen

11-09-2012

GIGA TEEMO.

Hopefully that gets your attention. Consider the following:

I appreciate the addition of murderbridge to our list of available maps in custom mode, but has the idea ever been tossed around at Riot to implement a "creative" or "wacky" custom mode map?

Let me clarify. I don't mean that the shape of the map itself be changed to some crazy place like Pyrovision in TF2 (though that would be great. lookin' at you, Morello). I mean that you as the creator of the custom game could alter the conditions of the game itself, much like in an RTS game. Starting gold, adjusting minion health, allowing up to 100 percent CDR, double base move speeds, certain (or all) abilities are now global, all minions replaced by Baron Nashor, Baron Nashor replaced by Giga Teemo, and the possible list goes on and on. And obviously upon joining the game lobby, anyone could look at the conditions set for the game and decline it if it doesn't sound fun to them.

I, for one, would love this kind of mode. Because I enjoy theory crafting, and we all know General Discussion does too. There have been a plethora of threads about "All champions' Q's, W's, E's, and R's are now global, who do you play?" and whatnot. So why not allow people to put these questions to the test?

It would just be another cool thing to do when you just don't feel like the stress of ranked or even care whether or not you win or lose, but just having some fun. And it would take a lot of testing to introduce some crazier options, but it could start small and slowly evolve more features over time, you know, whenever the map team or design team feels like working on a different project or can spare the time.

TL;DR Giga Teemo.

Pic related, it's what I would imagine Giga Teemo would look like.

Nureru

11-09-2012

Mutators in custom games would be *****in'

Den Kuchen

11-09-2012

Well just look how fast that forum moves.

POYDFLINKUS

11-20-2012

The founder of this thread has a terrible name. But great ideas.