Teemo Rune Pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElvenGirl HD

11-26-2012

what kinda runes do i get for teemo if i play him alot?

CowMeat

11-26-2012

I run flat health quints, attack speed reds, flat armor blues, and flat armor yellows.

never seen34

11-26-2012

Well that depends on what teemo you decide to play. If you want to play AP teemo then the rune pages are going to be different of course.

AP: I would go 9 marks of insight for magic penetration, 9 greater seals of resilience for armor (this is pretty standard for a lot of champions) and then 9 greater glyphs of force for more ability power, for the quints i would get quints of potency for more ability power.

AD: A lot of people have a problem with teemo being so squishy so they usually play with health runes. so i would go with 9 marks of strength for attack damage, 9 seals of vitality for health or go 9 seals of resilience for armor, and then 9 glyphs of warding for magic resist, finally you can go with 3 quints of fortitude for more health or quints of strength for more damage.

I hope this helps you, and GL HF

TehomCD

11-26-2012

I'd probably go armor yellows and magic resist blues, then either magic penetration reds or attack speed reds. Quints I'm not really sure about - I could see arguments for movespeed, magic penetration, attack speed, or flat health regen in different circumstances.

SERKBakinBacon

11-26-2012

teemo is best played ap, and if you're under level 20, I suggest not buying runes. trust me you don't want to wast your ip on tier one runes like I did ^^ get tier 3 runes, theyre alot better.