Problem with game resolution...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsanityTitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Today when i tried to play a normal game, after champion select, when the "loading" bars appear together with the champion images this message appeared on my screen: "input signal out of range change settings to 1600x900-60hz". I believe i have to change the game resolution, but i cant do it ingame cause i cant see anything. How can i change the resolution from outside the game? League of legends folder? I hope this can be fixed without lots of trouble.

Novari

11-19-2012

Find the game.cfg file in your league of legends folder, open it in word pad and change the height/width to whatever you need them set to, save and try again!

InsanityTitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novari View Post
Find the game.cfg file in your league of legends folder, open it in word pad and change the height/width to whatever you need them set to, save and try again!
thanks A LOT, that worked perfectly. I hope we can play sometime, you have my nickname (: