Suspended. Opinions? Reform card inside.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenArk View Post
I would've punished you, as well.

Little to know information from game one, but through the others you were passive-aggressive, with a bit more agression and anger showing in a few of the games. I feel for the Kass on your team because he got counter picked and you just flamed him for it. Sure, he could've built some armor to help him out, but he didn't. So what? It's his build and if he's going to at least continue to try then leave him alone.

The game in which you flamed the duo bot was pretty gross, as well. You get mad and upset with them because they're getting ganked and dying when it occurs. Usually, that's how ganks work and they're part of the game. Corki was able to pull kills out of those ganks even when he was dying, so in the end your team was receiving the lesser of two evils but you still whine.

You think you're this friendly dood who "criticizes" his teammates, but all you do is bully them and tell them tey're doing the wrong things. You offer no advice as to how they can change their behaviour/play style, nor do you tell them to simply "keep trying!"

Do you really want to be the friendly player you think you are? Then you need to be positive. You're delusional if you think you're being friendly in these games. You deserved the ban, sir.

And you best learn from it.
What you said about Kassadin makes absolutely no sense. You just implied that if you get countered you should immediately role over and not try. That's complete nonsense, why play this game if you're going to "GG" during champion select cause you get countered. Learning to get better, takes time and practice. Making mistakes repeatedly with no signs of change is insanity in itself. 32: minute game, and he had 43 cs, and no defense. Why is someone like that not toxic? He openly ruined a game just by playing. I had to at least hit enter. Even then, I didn't say "Report Kassadin", until he was sitting in the base not doing anything at all.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuiFeng View Post
My husband taught me to play Akali and always rushes Sheen and suggested I always do the same. Against another Akali that builds Revolver or Rylai's first, he always dominates and carries the game. One time he even wanted to be silly and bought all 3 stacking items and went 20/20/20.

Just saying, you could be more open to different builds.
I'm always down for unorthodox plays and builds. Game 3 I went AP Blitzcrank. I don't think enforcing the meta is needed, unless it's ranked, and you want some sort of familiarity in how the game will play out. The reason I brought it up, was because it was unsuccessful. It wasn't the fact that she bought it, it was the fact that she bought it when she did. If she was super ahead, and could benefit more from that, fine. If you can't lane however, why would you not pick up something like a hextech revolver. It's thoughts like that, that set you behind. You as a player, and a team. Game 2, I called someone out for it. Maybe I shouldn't have, but it's beyond unfair to have someone completely unwilling to change because they don't feel like it. And you can't ignore / mute them, because they are still in your game, they are still giving away free kills despite the other 4 people trying to win.

Marth Axeber

11-20-2012

i would click punish all day. You are rude in a sarcastic and annoyinng way.

Cloak

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth Axeber View Post
i would click punish all day. You are rude in a sarcastic and annoyinng way.
This seems to be the general consensus. I don't intend on arguing that I'm not, or I wasn't, because I was. The thing is though, how else do you react in that situation. Do I seriously have to not say anything, pray 20 minutes fly by and surrender, and move on with my life? I find it irritating to be trapped in 3 or 4 games in a row because someone doesn't want to admit to their mistakes, and decides to punish everyone on his team. Is me calling that Kassadin an idiot really so bad that I was actually reported for being toxic, when he openly ruined everyone the team's game by giving up and not listening.

thumbnail9

11-20-2012

Game 1 was shouldn't have even been in the tribunal. Game two you were a minor jerk. Game three you were a slightly bigger jerk. Game 4 you were a tiny jerk, you called out on things that didn't actually matter. Game oh man were you a jerk, like this is where your ramping jerkness hits a peak. Just think of this as a time to cool down.

Cloak

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbnail9 View Post
Game 1 was shouldn't have even been in the tribunal. Game two you were a minor jerk. Game three you were a slightly bigger jerk. Game 4 you were a tiny jerk, you called out on things that didn't actually matter. Game oh man were you a jerk, like this is where your ramping jerkness hits a peak. Just think of this as a time to cool down.
Yeah, I didn't understand Case 1, I remember all of these games, so I didn't understand why the first one I was suspended. I do remember Teemo hating me for playing Anivia. It's unfortunate that I did come across as a jerk in the 4th and 5th game, but those arguments began in champion select, and looked really one sided in game. I don't want a perma ban, I really don't think I deserve one, so I'll use this time to just chill out and hopefully when I come back I'm better at keeping my mouth closed. I'm really debating on unbinding the chat button.

Montag

Player Experience Manager

11-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
This seems to be the general consensus. I don't intend on arguing that I'm not, or I wasn't, because I was. The thing is though, how else do you react in that situation.
Only a tiny, tiny fraction of the playerbase ever ends up in the Tribunal. Lots of people learn to deal with it without being toxic every time.

You're right that, on occasion, some people have bad games, and occasionally they'll get bitter at a losing situation. But you're far beyond occasionally. You're showing repeated patterns of toxic behavior. At a 2-week ban, you are literally one ban away from a permanent suspension from the game. Based on these games, I'd hate to play with you, but I'd also hate to see you lose out on your investment in a game that you clearly do love playing.

You need to take a step back from the specifics of these games, or the hypothetical situations you're thinking of. You're getting mired in the details, and it's not letting you see the forest for the trees.

You need to fundamentally change the way you approach this game if you find it difficult not to lash out at your teammates. You can't do it by throwing up your hands and saying it can't be done. Thinking that way, you'll end up with a permaban, and we'll see you on a smurf posting your apology letter with a link to a new case in less than a month. Nobody wants to see that.

Instead, you need to realize that you are the only person responsible for your actions, and you're also the only person who can change them. You have a chance to. Please think about what that means over the next two weeks.