Suspended. Opinions? Reform card inside.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozitta View Post
U should never harass ur teammates in any case. Be helpful and kind man.
Yeah, I really wish I could shut up sometimes. But damn, it's so hard when your team thinks criticism is the end of the world. I mean, I make mistakes all the time, and when advice is offered, I tend to follow it, or even try and understand why. It's the people who don't learn, or even try to learn, that frustrate me. Those are the games where you're trapped for 40 minutes because 2 people think they can still win despite one of them being worthless. I just don't know how to deal with it.

mambawarrior0

11-19-2012

Wasn't the worst I've seen, but still pretty bad.
Also, shape up. 14 day bans are usually getting close to the "last warning" before you get perma'd

Krimson62

11-19-2012

you called someone bad and you should feel bad

This meme sums up the mindset of most tribunal voters.

Ringo Mandingo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5945693/#nogo

While I do admit that I'm not the nicest person on the planet, I read over some of the things I said. I guess I can be harsh, and a jerk. Do you think this warrants a 2 week suspension? Not looking for sympathy or pity, just curious.

PS. These games are from a few months ago, is that normal? :S

cant tell if trolling or if you are really that stupid to believe that sheen is a bad item on akali because of the sole fact that it gives mana

Nightan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

all but the last 1 seems fine to me dunno why they got bans

Cloak

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIack Jeesus View Post
cant tell if trolling or if you are really that stupid to believe that sheen is a bad item on akali because of the sole fact that it gives mana
It's luxury, not core. That was pretty much the point of that. I've never seen a successful Akali rush Sheen.

DaveyBinkers

11-19-2012

I probably would have chose punish also. I think two weeks is excessive but better then a permaban.

Some advice that helps me avoid reports......

Focus on what your teammates are doing well. Type a "gj" or "nice" after every one of your teams kills.

If one of the lanes is having a hard time offer constructive criticism. Typing something like "Try playing defensive, i'll help when I can" or a simple warning ping on the troubled lane will do more for morale than saying "stop feeding" or "how are you losing to so and so". As soon as a teammate feels like they are being watched and judged, they will almost always make more mistakes.

When you get to the point where you know you can't win, that should be your cue to do what you can to help the struggling teammate/s even if it hurts your KDR. Let someone else initiate a surrender vote and click yes if you want. Until that happens though, your goal should be to improve the struggling players game experience so they will be better in thier next match.

Good luck in the future!

Cloak

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyBinkers View Post
I probably would have chose punish also. I think two weeks is excessive but better then a permaban.

Some advice that helps me avoid reports......

Focus on what your teammates are doing well. Type a "gj" or "nice" after every one of your teams kills.

If one of the lanes is having a hard time offer constructive criticism. Typing something like "Try playing defensive, i'll help when I can" or a simple warning ping on the troubled lane will do more for morale than saying "stop feeding" or "how are you losing to so and so". As soon as a teammate feels like they are being watched and judged, they will almost always make more mistakes.

When you get to the point where you know you can't win, that should be your cue to do what you can to help the struggling teammate/s even if it hurts your KDR. Let someone else initiate a surrender vote and click yes if you want. Until that happens though, your goal should be to improve the struggling players game experience so they will be better in thier next match.

Good luck in the future!
I appreciate the feedback. I often do thank and show appreciation for my teammates. I wouldn't consider myself toxic, but I admit I can be a jerk when I get fed up. I won't lie and say I'm super nice and don't deserve to be suspended, so I'll accept this. I just don't see a way to not get suspended that doesn't include kissing up and being overly nice.

Chibify

11-19-2012

first game no

Cloak

11-19-2012

What is considered toxic?