Suspended. Opinions? Reform card inside.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brolafs Dad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

i wouldnt ban, you were giving criticism, seriously community, cant you tell the difference?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bDAD senpai

Senior Member

11-19-2012

constantly calling your teammates "bad" is what got suspended. I would have hit punish on your case, your attitude is horrible, hopefully I will never get matched with you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaaano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

I disagree.. he's saying You are doing this wrong. You are doing this wrong. If his teamates didn't react so poorly this could be seen has +honor Helpful.
He doesn't insult them, he is trying to help and he gets mad because of their reaction.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VV0VV

Member

11-19-2012

shut up ***


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dis game too ez

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
Why do you think I deserved a permaban?
Irelia [00:17:29] You lost one of the easiest lanes I've ever seen
Irelia [00:17:31] No really, good job
Irelia [00:17:32] both of you
Irelia [00:17:33] Lol
Irelia [00:17:36] Corki Blitz


Ezreal [00:02:00] Riven started dorans, she is bad
Ezreal [All] [00:15:19] Terribad Akali buys Mana items
Ezreal [All] [00:15:20] lmao

Blitzcrank [All] [00:11:47] Bottom lane Corki is losing to a philo Varus
Blitzcrank [00:11:54] Is Warwick jungling without smite?
Blitzcrank [All] [00:11:36] 2v1 lane is having trouble

Skarner [All] [00:20:56] against a mobile counter
Kassadin [All] [00:21:02] oh boo hoo
Skarner [All] [00:21:05] You didn't even build armor
Skarner [All] [00:21:08] you just fed
Kassadin [All] [00:21:10] so i don't start boot and pots
Skarner [All] [00:21:21] Which means you're bad.
Skarner [All] [00:21:24] Mobafire.

u were harassing them all. U were being sarcastic to them as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KTDestiny

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeep View Post
Depressed virgins should not playing this game.
You see this is how bad league of legend community is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

See, while my attitude towards free losses is in fact terrible, it's not like I didn't offer advice, or never do. Most of the time I try and give a helping hand, but it never works out. Game 1, I didn't even say anything, at all. Ever. It's not like I instaraged and gave up, it was a process. Game 4 I remember very clearly, and can only say that we all argued in champion select and they were duo que together, 3v3 before the new twisted tree line. Game 5 was probably the worst, I disliked the fact that my bot lane wasn't trying to change, and pretty much ran back into lane just to die. I'm friendly when it's warranted, but I don't like and coddle mediocre gameplay.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaaano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeep View Post
Depressed and socially rejected virgins should not playing this game.
someone ban this guy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dis game too ez

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
See, while my attitude towards free losses is in fact terrible, it's not like I didn't off advice, or never do. Most of the time I try and give a helping hand, but it never works out. Game 1, I didn't even say anything, at all. Ever. It's not like I instaraged and gave up, it was a process. Game 4 I remember very clearly, and can only say that we all argued in champion select and they were duo que together, 3v3 before the new twisted tree line. Game 5 was probably the worst, I disliked the fact that my bot lane wasn't trying to change, and pretty much ran back into lane just to die. I'm friendly when it's warranted, but I don't like and coddle mediocre gameplay.
U should never harass ur teammates in any case. Be helpful and kind man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HippiekillerVX9

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndResults View Post
Do you think this warrants a 2 week suspension?
Yes. The reason really has nothing to do with how bad you are. The bans come after a warning. So if the majority of people who review your case(s) select punish and you chose to ignore the warning? You will get what you deserve. Dont learn from this one? The bans will be longer (up to perma ban).