How do I counter Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hollywood U

11-21-2012

Apparently people say that Darius is counterable. But everytime I pick a champ that counters him, I get countered instead. I pick jax, but in the end, darius still wins top lane. I have also won many top lanes using darius. I won top lane against yorick, jax, kayle, teemo, and nid ( these were some of the champs that ppl say works REALLY great against darius, but by mid game, im 6/0). So what are some ideas of playing against darius? Thx

Grollm

11-21-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2822755
Please look at other threads before just blindly posting the EXACT same topic that was posted an hour or so ago with almost the EXACT same thread name.

Attaloi

11-21-2012

Urgot.
Ranged auto attacks lets you last hit without being in Dari's range.
Furthermore, Dari is forced to last hit in melee range, soooooo you know exactly where he's going to be allowing you to land your corrosive charge. After that, open up with homing missiles. If he stays in range, murder him. If he runs, try not to push too hard, Urgot can be shut down by ganks. Buy wards, play smart, and use your laugh button as much as you can.

Start Meki and pots, rush tear of the goddess, then boots, then build Mana-moon. (However the hell you spell it.) After that, tank the hell up and be useful with your ult to your team, and "Secure" kills with your homing missiles

Soraka Goes Mid

11-21-2012

Try top Vayne. It's not something you see often but it works and I feel like she'd be a good counter against Darius.

KnightxSScarlett

11-21-2012

Play Singed. Build RoA, Rylai's, and Frozen Heart. Run circles and spam laugh.

Grollm

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Love it. I also loved it in the other thread about exactly the same topic. Let's see how many Role Queuing, Elo hell, Darius OP, and Riot Sucks threads we can get going! The person with the most posts wins 1000 RP on me! The rules are you have to make another thread with exactly the same name! You can use other characters or numbers to distinguish your thread, but it has to be new and it has to be about exactly the same thing that someone else posted!

Plz no Windwall

11-21-2012

Kayle's a strong counter to Darius if you can play her right. And you can play her either AP or AD and it'll still work out.

Sky Mence

11-21-2012

Imo, Jayce is his hardest counter. If youre kayle or teemo one mistake will be huge.
As Jayce, poke him in ranged and disengage with melee E when he pulls you in.

If its blind pick, good luck.

Shardicus

11-21-2012

Darius can be countered, sure.

But the DURRUS SMACKDOWN cannot be countered. Unlessyoubecomeuntargetableorinvulnerable.

Agent Pwnage

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Play Darius, build 5k mr, hit 100k, then slice singed's head off as he tries to laugh, spam dance.

That is just downright darius.