Is it safe to play ranked yet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

So i tried playing solo que the other day. long story short i started 5/1 >.> and was the only one to break a 100 farm on my team. Do you think most of bad kids have done their placements yet?

Insharai

11-19-2012

God I hope so XD life is miserable for an ap mid in an ad carry's world.

Sir Kingpin

11-19-2012

My placements went as 1win 6 lost and I was plat elo s2. I started at elo 1530 and I dropped to 1290 after that. It wasn't completely my team, I must agree that I was playing like a fool and my plays we're retarded and I didn't go in a normal to get warm up before playing after a day break. so every game I would lose It would get me really mad and I would start playing even more bad . Long story short I'm back at elo 1550 with a win lose of 24/21 i think or maybe 25/21 . I'm climb in between 16-20 elo right now. I don't mind. I'll get back to platinum in a few days. The placements games are already done, some may did get carried and some may have dropped. Only the worst will not be able to climb back up. The one that did get carried will lose elo everygame if theres not someone else to carry them. For myself,i really don';t see any trouble for me to climb back to plat and even reach close to diamond. I'm an excelent jungler and god knows how games can be easy when you have a really good jungler that manege to counter gank junglers such as lee sin or maokai in middle or at top lane. cheers and good luck. Don't rage and don't play solo top or support to win games. If you go mid lane try to pick ap casters such as ahri, karthus, oriana, evelyn or katarina. If your going ADC Just play ezreal enough said. If your going in the jungle play any junglers that has a good potentiel at ganking such as : maokai, skarner, lee sin, < amumu is an exception if your team is building AOE ..personally i don't like using amumu because his so slow in the jungle and gets walk on by any junglers that clear fast.. > have fun and good luck

gogy09

11-19-2012

It's never safe to play ranked. I don't understand how people are so bad. I constantly play with lag spikes of 500+ ping every 1 min and I still do better than them... it's just sad. Just learn how to play before you go to ranked... seriously. That's the only reason why I play mainly support in ranked and gotta rely on idiots to carry me while I try to contribute as much as I can, unfortunately can't do much on a 2 yr old laptop with free AMERICAN internet. Which I had better stuff so I can carry myself out of this sh*thole.

Liceomlett

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogy09 View Post
It's never safe to play ranked.
^

Dotayy

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemendal View Post
So i tried playing solo que the other day. long story short i started 5/1 >.> and was the only one to break a 100 farm on my team. Do you think most of bad kids have done their placements yet?
not yet unfortunately =\

I had like 4 games that were thrown away.

AJStarhiker

11-19-2012

For me, it's not the skill levels that turn me off, it's the raging.

KissingTheShadow

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
This, I was first pick and was going adc(everyone else wanted the other lanes and left bot to me and someone I queued with) so I picked Janna to avoid being countered and I had smite from my last game up. Within about 20 seconds I had 2 people raging about me being a troll because I had smite on Janna.

So, I switched to smite/revive until the last few seconds when I picked my actual spells just to get them even angrier.

UbberTengen

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
Yesterday i was 6-4, now im 8-9. If you lose a match you lose 30-50 elo, you win 20-30..

-Nunu ap top, stole blue, fed Jax.

-Taric refuses to support, goes ap. Varus stole blue, dived nunu and vayne. Mid afk.

-Enemy team picks Malzahar, my team pick Karthus, fed Malz 9/1.

-Revive/Promote tf, ap soraka bot.

The only way I see to get out of 1110-1200 is always getting fed in top and pray so your mid or bot dont feed. If I dont rape my enemy top and snowball I lose games.

MeatWagn

11-20-2012

I played my first two ranked games of this season last night. 2-0 Garren Top.
Not a single troll, everyone played very well and as a team. Was a nice change from what i was expecting