Banned for this really?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Explicitzee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Reported by: Ally
"Begging for honourn is disgraceful"
Reported by: Ally
"Begging for honour."

This game is becoming a bunch of bs because they are banning out of control for nothing at all. If i new that begging for hour was against the rules i wouldn't do it? But i wast even begging for honor.. I could care less about honor.. I spend lots of money on this game just for a 15 day ban because of that? Makes the game completely no fun. Riot please check your out of controll crazy bans. I feel like im a little kid and can't do anything. What a game this has become. It was obviously the same person or they were DUO because they both spelt it wrong like a foreigner, Thanks guys!

Junicorn

11-19-2012

You probably got banned for other reasons as well

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Where's the reform card?

Explicitzee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5937979/#nogo The other 2 reports arent even bad either? Didn't cuss in them and really didnt think i was being rude AT ALL.

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

Wukong [00:20:06] DO SOMETHUING
Wukong [00:20:08] JESUS CHRIST
Wukong [00:20:10] so useless.
Wukong [00:20:25] nice and now you die
Wukong [00:20:26] gg
Wukong [All] [00:20:36] cant carry these *******.

And you have the audacity to say your ban wasn't deserved?

Get out of my courtroom.

Spectre06

11-19-2012

It amazes me that someone can think this isn't worth a ban.

Explicitzee

11-19-2012

What? Saying useless? and cant carry these ****** oh sorry i forgot i was 5 years old. Thats not even being rude? thats just saying i cant carry them. But go ahead and keep banning for dumb reasons.

Erocs Eht

11-19-2012

You just got judge judified.

Junicorn

11-19-2012

Quote:
What? Saying useless? and cant carry these ****** oh sorry i forgot i was 5 years old. Thats not even being rude? thats just saying i cant carry them. But go ahead and keep banning for dumb reasons.
It is being very rude. Would you say that in real life to a person your on a team with? Would you call them useless? Its called harassing people, you might want to adjust your attitude.

Spectre06

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitzee View Post
If you consider the summoner's code dumb then yeah. Read it and you'll realize why this deserved some time away.