Why do I dodge ranked queues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prada

11-19-2012

Because I like to look up the players on my team and see if they have been trolling recently. Like this guy: (name blocked out for privacy)

Hate me all you want.

Fvck Raise

11-19-2012

Or he was actually playing and bought 5 boots when the surrender vote was going through or the enemy team was destroying the nexus.

I do that occasionally when I win. If I'm in base and my team is taking their base for the win, I'll sell everything and buy 6 of something really stupid. No real reason behind it, but people do that all the time.

Xsayarsa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir IV View Post
Or he was actually playing and bought 5 boots when the surrender vote was going through or the enemy team was destroying the nexus.

I do that occasionally when I win. If I'm in base and my team is taking their base for the win, I'll sell everything and buy 6 of something really stupid. No real reason behind it, but people do that all the time.

IDK 0/6 is pretty convincing.

P.S. That name edit too stronk.

Westwen

11-19-2012

That's not trolling, I sell items and random stuff all the time. At the end of the game ofc.

Prada

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsayarsa View Post
IDK 0/6 is pretty convincing.

P.S. That name edit too stronk.
Even though I would never want to be matched up with someone who just gives up and buys 5 boots (didn't even have enough gold to buy 6), I do respect their privacy.