Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do I dodge ranked queues?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prada

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Because I like to look up the players on my team and see if they have been trolling recently. Like this guy: (name blocked out for privacy)

Hate me all you want.

Fvck Raise

11-19-2012

Or he was actually playing and bought 5 boots when the surrender vote was going through or the enemy team was destroying the nexus.

I do that occasionally when I win. If I'm in base and my team is taking their base for the win, I'll sell everything and buy 6 of something really stupid. No real reason behind it, but people do that all the time.

Xsayarsa

11-19-2012

Quote:
Noir IV:
Or he was actually playing and bought 5 boots when the surrender vote was going through or the enemy team was destroying the nexus.

I do that occasionally when I win. If I'm in base and my team is taking their base for the win, I'll sell everything and buy 6 of something really stupid. No real reason behind it, but people do that all the time.

IDK 0/6 is pretty convincing.

P.S. That name edit too stronk.

Westwen

11-19-2012

That's not trolling, I sell items and random stuff all the time. At the end of the game ofc.

Prada

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Xsayarsa:
IDK 0/6 is pretty convincing.

P.S. That name edit too stronk.

Even though I would never want to be matched up with someone who just gives up and buys 5 boots (didn't even have enough gold to buy 6), I do respect their privacy.