Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just wondering.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackRoze30

11-19-2012

Im just wondering, what is the length of time available to be used between cases? Let me explain.

I just got a warning from the tribunal, no argument on it I got really ragey, what I found weird, one of the games was from yesterday where I got really stressed, the other was from almost a year ago. (I only know cause of LoL replays) How long is it before games can't be used together like that?

Edit: Nevermind on the "I deserved it" part, I read through the chat entirely on all games. I only raged in one game, 2 others I never talked at all and one I got reported for feeding when I went 22/4. on top of that of all 5 games I was reported 1 time in each and only 2 of the reports actually had information in them and both of them were directed at another player.