Unfair bann

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

so i logg into league this morning and go to start a ranked game and it tells me iv been banned. I mean its as if ppl ust click punish and dont even look at the case or the chat. I have been playing since open beta and always fair.
so i go back and look at my last 5 games. it seems that i get blamed and punished even tho the mistakes where not mine, and i did not loose us the game.

how is it my fault when some1 goes afk. or as a adc i get a support that takes cs pushes lane, does not ward and is premade working with the other team to get me reported.

I ask riot to review the games themself

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5955872/#nogo

i get trolled on get afkers and a premade that decided to go troll b/c im not going what they wanted me too. if i am adc and get a support who refuses to not auto atk and spam skills on minions, some1 plz tell me what i am suppose to do about player like that.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

People, learn two things before making a post like this:

1: A ban is not unfair just because it was you that was banned.

2: Post the link to a reform card. Text, Images, Screenshots, anything that is NOT a link to a reform card won't be useful to anything.

hope I helped, edit your OP then we can talk.

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

sry iwas doing that right as u posted

it not unfair b/c iwas banned. the judgement was unfair. they did not even bother to reveiw it they just hit the punish button once time was up.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Jax [00:28:19] lmfao ur so dumb

Jax [00:28:32] he was on me with malet and my jump on cd
Jax [00:28:37] stfu already baddie

Jax [00:28:56] lmfao 2 baddies trying to talk

Jax [All] [00:47:26] bg
yeah, it was deserved.

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

like i said been playing since open beta first came out. this bann is wrong and i get banned for 3 days when it was not my fault i ust get blamed by premades 1 guy vs a premade of reports is not right

Kinvaras666

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
like i said been playing since open beta first came out. this bann is wrong and i get banned for 3 days when it was not my fault i ust get blamed by premades 1 guy vs a premade of reports is not right

and like *I* said, it is not what however blamed you.

You get punished for things YOU said.

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

so some1 goes afk during the game we loose and i punished for it. plz tell me how that is fair. it happened 2 times.

Kinvaras666

11-19-2012

People seem to think they get punished when they lose.

Really, it is always more about how you talk to your teammates than how good you do at games.

Nobody at the tribunal cares if you carried a whole team of 0/25's

call them names, and you get punished.

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

first of all your wrong. when u assume u make an ass(as in the donkey) out of me and you. I am not s aying that i m being punished b/c i loose the game or how good idi im saying i was udged wrong.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
More reports per game doesn't do anything. The system looks for cases you were reported at least once, but multiple reports for the same game doesn't raise a bigger flag.

In other words, someone who is reported once every game for eight games is more likely to go to the Tribunal (as they've been reported in one hundred percent of their games) than someone who has eight reports in one game and no reports for the other seven.

12345 ... 7