Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Perma Ban =(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigRageGG

11-19-2012

I have nothing to say, my acc are banned, but it's hard trying to change the attitude, about 4 years ago LOL game and would like to give me a last chance to change my attitude and try to change my behavior. Thank you.

Goth Skunk

11-19-2012

WHAT?! (http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/592/my-brain-is-full-of-****.jpg)

Erocs Eht

11-19-2012

English?

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

Unfortunately at this point you'll need to start over with a new account (and play in a way that won't get you Majority punishes from the Tribunal), or play a different game.

Jixson

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Without a reform card/report card I have no idea why you were banned, but summoner name definitely plays into some peoples minds when they might or might not report.

BigRageGG kind of throws up a red flag immediately in champion select/loading screen that they might be watching you harder than say, FluffySquirrel95.

If you are sincere in changing your attitude, and make a new account, take that into account as well.