Jus seen an outrageous permaban case. . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bossob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSpaceForRent View Post
its not that it's hard,

This is a COMPETITIVE game, things get heated, things happen, ittts the nature of the beast.

You guys want it as an e-sport, quit playing like as if there's no emotion to it. People will get mad, stuff will be said. I rather have a passionate team mate then a well mannered potato who jus plays for the sake of playing and "being nice"

Personally, I would rather have a nice teammate that sucks rather than an @$$hole who carries the team.

Passion is good. Having somebody that's pumped up about winning and encouraging the team is great. Anger, however, is not. There is no excuse for "getting heated" and raging at others, especially over an online game. Do you ever see professional atheletes raging at their team or others? No (besides for those few exceptions which are immediately looked down upon by society). If these people whose entire careers depend on their victory can resist raging at others, then you should be able to resist too.

ScorchXBanister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sour grapes much?

no, you're a weak minded care bear. That's all there is to it
Let me present the opposite extreme because I am an idiot who doesn't know what "moderation" means

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossob View Post
Personally, I would rather have a nice teammate that sucks rather than an @$$hole who carries the team.
Casual as casual as can be, this thread isnt for you.

xXDawnBladeXx

11-19-2012

So where is this outrageous perma-ban case so we can all see it too?

Rotom

11-19-2012

you should quit and spend the money on some english lessons

harry13aals

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sour grapes much?

no, you're a weak minded care bear. That's all there is to it
If you want to go talk smack behind the veil of internet anonymity, go play Xbox Live or something. Rules are rules, plain and simple. You don't go calling people care bears for observing public decency in their everyday lives, do you? Actually, don't answer that - I'd rather not know.

Quote:
Casual as casual as can be, this thread isnt for you.

Ah, the old misguided assumption that intensity of game needs to translate into intensity of spirit, which somehow equates to running your mouth. A lot of people talk awfully big on the internet...not so much irl though.

ThisNameDoesntFi

11-19-2012

Quote:
its not that it's hard,

This is a COMPETITIVE game, things get heated, things happen, ittts the nature of the beast.

You guys want it as an e-sport, quit playing like as if there's no emotion to it. People will get mad, stuff will be said. I rather have a passionate team mate then a well mannered potato who jus plays for the sake of playing and "being nice"
It's fine to get mad at a game, rage all you won't, so long as you're not focusing that rage at your teammates in game, what is so hard to understand about this?

ever heard of sportsmanship?

i'd rather have a positive team that is well mannered because i know those guys wont be killed cause they're writing something rude and toxic.

if you're fearing a perma ban, chances are, you probably deserve it if it happens.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5914581/#nogo

this is the case, its not of a friends or anything, i jus seen it on the forums.

I dont care about his history as a player.

What's said in those games, is what comes out of every 2 or 3 games when you play league.

Nothing major was said at all, i jus feel bad for this person cuz what if he put his heart and soul into that account. What if he had an account like mine where so much time and money was put into it.

its becoming risky to play this game over the internet. . . bcuz we have to walk on eggshells and play with no emotion, in a highly competitive atmosphere.

LtEarthworm

11-19-2012

It's not hard to not get angry. It's all about being a good sport. Don't get so mad over those Elos.

Jamaree

11-19-2012

He spent the entire game saying terrible team the first game, then spent the second game putting up troll walls to get his allies killed? Don't be an ass...and you won't get banned.