Jus seen an outrageous permaban case. . . .

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

Member

11-19-2012

Absolutely ridiculous case, I now fear for my account, i dont even wanna play this game anymore, my account is worth well over 500$, although the summoners code doesnt allow accounts to be sold, there's TONS of sites tthat do this hassle free.

I rather get some money back then fear the perma-ban/2week - 1 month suspension.

Game is definatly not as great as it use to be, thats for sure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

Member

11-19-2012

~ bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VV0VV

Member

11-19-2012

Haha I was just permabanned for having negative attitude for being matched up with 0 win people when I have 30+ ranked wins already pretty sad day on earth,.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azbroolah

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VV0VV View Post
Haha I was just permabanned for having negative attitude for being matched up with 0 win people when I have 30+ ranked wins already pretty sad day on earth,.
You make me sick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisNameDoesntFi

Senior Member

11-19-2012

okokok lemme help you here bro.

1. don't be a dick in game to your fellow summoners
2. have a positive attitude
3. ??????
4. never get banned.

seriously it's easy as that, the only reason you should be scared is if you KNOW you're acting like a jerk all game.

also you'll probably wanna post the case you're talking about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SxcDix

Member

11-19-2012

agreed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

Member

11-19-2012

it'll be funny when this game is seen as a joke in a couple of years when bigger better games come out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

harry13aals

Senior Member

11-19-2012

If you're the type of person who feels threatened by permabans, you probably shouldn't be playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSpaceForRent View Post
it'll be funny when this game is seen as a joke in a couple of years when bigger better games come out.
Sour grapes much?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegenMod View Post
okokok lemme help you here bro.

1. don't be a dick in game to your fellow summoners
2. have a positive attitude
3. ??????
4. never get banned.

seriously it's easy as that, the only reason you should be scared is if you KNOW you're acting like a jerk all game.

also you'll probably wanna post the case you're talking about.
its not that it's hard,

This is a COMPETITIVE game, things get heated, things happen, ittts the nature of the beast.

You guys want it as an e-sport, quit playing like as if there's no emotion to it. People will get mad, stuff will be said. I rather have a passionate team mate then a well mannered potato who jus plays for the sake of playing and "being nice"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry13aals View Post
If you're the type of person who feels threatened by permabans, you probably shouldn't be playing.



Sour grapes much?
Sour grapes much?

no, you're a weak minded care bear. That's all there is to it


123