Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jus seen an outrageous permaban case. . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

Absolutely ridiculous case, I now fear for my account, i dont even wanna play this game anymore, my account is worth well over 500$, although the summoners code doesnt allow accounts to be sold, there's TONS of sites tthat do this hassle free.

I rather get some money back then fear the perma-ban/2week - 1 month suspension.

Game is definatly not as great as it use to be, thats for sure.

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

~ bump

VV0VV

11-19-2012

Haha I was just permabanned for having negative attitude for being matched up with 0 win people when I have 30+ ranked wins already pretty sad day on earth,.

ExiIed Morgana

11-19-2012

Quote:
VV0VV:
Haha I was just permabanned for having negative attitude for being matched up with 0 win people when I have 30+ ranked wins already pretty sad day on earth,.

You make me sick.

ThisNameDoesntFi

11-19-2012

okokok lemme help you here bro.

1. don't be a dick in game to your fellow summoners
2. have a positive attitude
3. ??????
4. never get banned.

seriously it's easy as that, the only reason you should be scared is if you KNOW you're acting like a jerk all game.

also you'll probably wanna post the case you're talking about.

SxcDix

11-19-2012

agreed

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

it'll be funny when this game is seen as a joke in a couple of years when bigger better games come out.

harry13aals

11-19-2012

If you're the type of person who feels threatened by permabans, you probably shouldn't be playing.

Quote:
ThisSpaceForRent:
it'll be funny when this game is seen as a joke in a couple of years when bigger better games come out.

Sour grapes much?

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

Quote:
RegenMod:
okokok lemme help you here bro.

1. don't be a dick in game to your fellow summoners
2. have a positive attitude
3. ??????
4. never get banned.

seriously it's easy as that, the only reason you should be scared is if you KNOW you're acting like a jerk all game.

also you'll probably wanna post the case you're talking about.

its not that it's hard,

This is a COMPETITIVE game, things get heated, things happen, ittts the nature of the beast.

You guys want it as an e-sport, quit playing like as if there's no emotion to it. People will get mad, stuff will be said. I rather have a passionate team mate then a well mannered potato who jus plays for the sake of playing and "being nice"

ThisSpaceForRent

11-19-2012

Quote:
harry13aals:
If you're the type of person who feels threatened by permabans, you probably shouldn't be playing.

Sour grapes much?

Sour grapes much?

no, you're a weak minded care bear. That's all there is to it