anyone else find it difficult to play the same champ more than a few times in a row?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nifty Trout

11-19-2012

I don't get how people have a whole match history of only one champ, I get bored or the urge to play another role or champ

NJ Gamer

11-19-2012

me too

Sky Mence

11-19-2012

yeah, people call roles and you cant do a ****ing thing about it. I can stand how boring it can get but not the role calling or cursed pick order

Alphazonex

11-19-2012

Sounds like you haven't found your champion then.

Daemon

11-19-2012

I can seriously play Diana every game if I could get mid every game. I've had Ahri and Ezreal streaks too.

I feel like each game, I get slightly better with the champion. If I keep on going, I usually do better the next game with the same champion.

Deldris

11-19-2012

I use to only play Malzahar. Like from level 12 until like level 28.

Korzamasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I can't play the same champ more than 3 times before my gameplay turns to **** usually, unless ofcourse it's a new champ i'm learning.

Razy6trix

11-19-2012

Some champs are more rewarding and fun to play than others?

Personally, it changes for me every now and then. But there are always some that persist over the months / years as my chosen "mains" (I use this term loosely).

It's good to have variety, but tbh all I need is Twisted fate, Veigar, Annie, Lulu, Syndra, Tristana and Poppy, to have fun in league. Take away all the other champs, I'll be fine.

Ezreal, Kat and Orianna used to be up there in that list, but for several reasons (nerfs, "reworks", rise in popularity, or simply stopped being fun) I dropped them after a while. I could still enjoy using them but it's not the same.

Gorlok

11-19-2012

I can play the same champion multiple times because im trying to improve and get ready for ranked.

Deity of Death

11-19-2012

Ezreal so far has to be my best