maining the mid role.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PVRSE

11-19-2012

because I've mained mid for so long, any time I need to play a different lane and champ style, Its almost second nature to me. last hitting is the easiest and its way less stressful to make trades. It almost feels like all other lanes/roles are so much easier, but thats just my opinion.

I dont do the I NEED TO PLAY MID thing, Ill take any role in select. I just am the best at mid rather than any other role.

does anyone else who mains mid/mid champs feel the same when taking different lanes and roles? I feel personally the best way to progress is start middle and then work your way into different lanes.

opinions?

Bless

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunethug View Post
last hitting is the easiest and its way less stressful to make trades. It almost feels like all other lanes/roles are so much easier, but thats just my opinion
Last hitting/trades as a ranged mage middle is so very different to a melee vs melee matchup top, where a slight misplay at level 1 can cause the lane to irreversibly snowball against you.

PVRSE

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chère View Post
Last hitting/trades as a ranged mage middle is so very different to a melee vs melee matchup top, where a slight misplay at level 1 can cause the lane to irreversibly snowball against you.
in the middle or top?

i feel its the same for both depending on champs. but theres no one shotting up top really with double bruisers where there is mid.