Is this fair?

Yes 18 26.87%
No 14 20.90%
He should atleast know why he is getting banned. 29 43.28%
WTF 6 8.96%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Banned Forever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexual231

11-19-2012

So my friend gets banned from LoL after 3 years of dedicated playing. He got banned 3 times over the last 3 years and this morning when he tried to log on he was denied. He later went to his Email and saw a message from LoL. In that message it said that he was banned forever and that his account would be deleted in 1-2 weeks. Without even telling him why he was banned. Anyone think this is fair?

Fargo79

11-21-2012

so wait he had 3 chances before and still didnt learn his lesson?? trolls and ragers have no place in this game... im sure 1 of those were the reason he was banned before.... people always say they dont know why they were banned.. cause they want us to stand up for them.. but sorry.. they gave him 3 chances before and he didnt learn his lesson.. as far as im concerned thats too many chances... why he has a perma ban is odd and he should at least know why.. but whats done is done..

boourns

UI Designer

11-21-2012

Perma bans should always come with a second e-mail explaining why in this situation we decided to perma-ban the account. If you friend did not receive that, please post in the tribunal forum @lyte or something and he will sort you out. On perma-bans you should always know the specific reason why we took such and extreme action.

KevinDelMarr

11-21-2012

I highly doubt that 1 report a year would lead to a Perma-ban, unless each ban was for serious problems or within a month. I wouldn't be surprised if your friend has more than just 3 reports (unless those three were especially heinous). He deserves to get the full reasoning for his perma-banned, but needs to not be ignorant on whatever those reasons were