How to beat the Tribunal!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1likeketchup

11-19-2012

Just figured out how to not get banned! DONT SPEAK AT ALL! SILENCE IS KEY!

Guancyto

11-19-2012

Banned for failure to communicate with team.

Wizdum

11-19-2012

nope you can communicate with pings i been doing for 2 years, i pick whats needed when its my turn, and i only respond to some slakey thats has been verbal abusive other then that i only ping and i do purty ok with it.

1likeketchup

11-19-2012

What if I don't want to talk? I don't have to speak if I don't want to.

Shaco Malfoy

11-19-2012

If you're still trolling you'll still get banned but yeah, if you're not doing anything wrong shutting up will never get you banned

Fuzen kuden

11-19-2012

or dont rage in the chat

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

The ONLY chat that belongs inside the league of legends client

Calling MIA
Calling Objectives
Saying buying/b/farming lane x

Pinging teamfight targets
Pinging objectives
V pinging incomnig danger

If you have any reason for chat past that in league then you're playing with friends and should use VOIP for personal chat.

Curryiscold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

I almost never chat and I have never been banned by the tribunal.

messymike

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdum View Post
nope you can communicate with pings i been doing for 2 years, i pick whats needed when its my turn, and i only respond to some slakey thats has been verbal abusive other then that i only ping and i do purty ok with it.

so its a good thing those pings show up in tribunal chatlogs huh.... oh wait theres no proof you ever communicated

Rhiljeryne

11-19-2012

But, you are a part of the Tribunal...to gain mastery over the Tribunal one must first gain mastery over oneself. We must know our enemy both in mind and body, if your enemy is yourself then you must know yourself thoroughly. We cannot claim victory over the Tribunal until we have wholly embraced all of its aspects. Rage, despair, guilt and more...all of these emotions must be overcome and accepted if we are to find harmony within ourselves. Only once this balanced is achieved, can you finally claim to have beaten the Tribunal...for now that you are one with the ocean of your essence can you see that deep within it lies the true path beneath the crashing waves above.

tl;dr: I have no idea, something about enlightenment, idk it just sounded cool