Do you wish to see this change?

Yes, delete after one month so they may not be judged. 1 33.33%
No, keep all games available for tribunal sentences. 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Tribunal Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotDefarus

11-19-2012

So I'm two days off of my 2 1/2 week ban. It's been some time. And I've thought about it a lot. From.. "How does saying **** once make someone feel xyz" to "I get reported for calling someone an idiot because they went 0-10-1" and honestly, I've gotten over it. 4 suspends in a row for all of that. I get it. How it's come down to this... My last 2 tribunal reports have had reported games from matches over 1 month old. Are the 'runners', so to say, of the tribunal really digging up those matches just to have someone with a negative attitude ban'd? I don't get this... at all... What's even worse is that they are illegibly stacking. As in, even after the report's outcome, you can still get games even further back then them on your next tribunal sentence.

I do not know about the second one, as I found it on Reddit by a friend, but the first one I've had personal experience on. Games from the end of summer to early October I've had dug up and slapped on my hands.

I'm suggesting that these matches get in a way, deleted from being available on your tribunal reports after one month's time frame. Keep in mind, that this doesn't make it impossible for people do be ban'd... AT ALL. This is because generally ban'd people will have the reports reoccurring as staff say.

NotDefarus

11-20-2012

Really no replies or votes on this? I at least thought it would be a moderately debatable thing here. Having games that show up on your tribunal way after they've been completed is something dumb is ban'd people are suppose to be repeating this throughout multipul games. You'd think if they were legitimately eligible for suspends and bans they'd be doing it over and over and fresher games would be available over 1 month old games.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Look, I would understand deleting reports maybe six months old, hell you could make an arguement for three. But I'm sorry, I can't accept the idea of a month later, your behavior is null. We need a longer time to see if a player had actually reformed, as one good month could lead to recidivism afterwards, and that "toxic" player has not improved at all. Plus, if that report is included in a recent Tribunal case, its not as if you haven't been reported in the month since. Its just one of the example cases that was brought up by the system for the Tribunal to judge on. You had been reported on a number of other cases outside of the visible 1-5.

Calys Teneb

11-20-2012

You're going to two extremes.

One is extremely favorable to people who don't want to be held accountable.

One is extremely unfavorable to people who are legitimately trying to change.

While there may be a statute of limitations, one month is far too short, particularly since the Tribunal could barely build a case, present it, and have it resolved in a month.