Deserving? Perma

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voldorin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Deserved, mostly because you decide to report everyone else based on your own reasoning, even though they were either doing better than you, or just having a rough time and not blaming others right off the spot. Also, first time ranked Vayne does not help.

VV0VV

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AotW King View Post
Do you enjoy playing with people who you don't enjoy playing with?

This sentence pretty much sums up what you did wrong. I only looked half way through the first game.

Would I punish? Id have to read the rest but I know your not someone I would want to play with.

I have already over 60+ ranked games this preseason on this account , you tell me how you would react playin with those people , I don;t just act a certain way for no reason , and what I am looking for is what I did so wrong that deserves permanent punishment , man you are trolls

xIElianIx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

tribunal = filled up with hypocrite people lets face it

fELonius1

11-19-2012

You earned it.

And LOL @ philo stone, zeal stacking vayne with 100 cs in 27 minutes.

VV0VV

11-19-2012

^ true , and btw who says anything about ranked ,these are normals too

VV0VV

11-19-2012

yeah even though we won ? and I had a pretty good score ? is there something wrong with building items with certain characters? why is it even aloud then

AotW King

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VV0VV View Post
I have already over 60+ ranked games this preseason on this account , you tell me how you would react playin with those people , I don;t just act a certain way for no reason , and what I am looking for is what I did so wrong that deserves permanent punishment , man you are trolls
You don't display any real want to understand.

But because I have endless time.

If you can't play ranked without getting mad.

Don't play ranked.

Was this worth permanent punishment?

No.

If it was a one time thing anyways.

They don't perma ban one time occasions though.

Taliesin

11-19-2012

These aren't your first infractions, so these aren't the only games (or even close) that contributed to your permanent ban. It's pretty clear, however, that you've learned nothing.

Deserved.

Scrulox

11-19-2012

You made yourself look worse by flooding your own thread with insults directed towards people who don't agree with you.

VV0VV

11-19-2012

So people can get banned for just being negative to other people? is it my fault I have almost 2k ranked games+ on my record and I get faced with first time ranked ? IS IT?

123456 ... 8