Pretty sketchy tribunal case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisIsMinecraft

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourpatch View Post
I'm sorry but I don't abuse people in the games I play because there is no point to it. Obviously an overwhelming majority thought that your behavior was toxic. Take a moment to look over your case again and look at YOUR BEHAVIOR ONLY. Would you like to play with someone with that attitude? I doubt it. That is what tribunal is about, allowing the community a say in what they believe is toxic behavior.

Again, take a step back, try not to be so upset, its just a time-ban, it will end. If you truly believe that you don't deserve it and can prove that you don't deserve it then petition it to RIOT, and maybe they will agree with you.
Yes, I would be perfectly fine playing with somebody with that attitude. A person who only on rare occasion talks back to verbally abuse *******s in a rather mild manner? Nothing much wrong with that. Trust me, there are far far worse people in this game.

Kovar Khepera

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMinecraft View Post
Yes, I reacted to their verbal abuse by talking back to them. Which isn't nearly as bad as being verbally abusive to begin with.
It's still not good though. Regardless of who started it you were toxic in that game.

ThisIsMinecraft

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovar Khepera View Post
It's still not good though. Regardless of who started it you were toxic in that game.
If they hadn't been toxic to begin with, I wouldn't have been toxic in that game.