Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pretty sketchy tribunal case...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThisIsMinecraft

11-19-2012

Two games where I talk back to complete *******s who were verbally abusing me, and I end up getting banned.

Yup, that sure makes a lot of sense.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5857050/#nogo (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5857050/#nogo)

Kovar Khepera

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Seems warranted. Maybe others got bans too. Anyone who disrupts the game for no other reason should be punished.

ThisIsMinecraft

11-19-2012

Quote:
Kovar Khepera:
Seems warranted. Maybe others got bans too. Anyone who disrupts the game for no other reason should be punished.

I didn't disrupt the game. I was chatting. Disrupting the game would be intentionally feeding or going afk or something.

IS104fff2b3ed810a7a4daa

11-19-2012

if you reported them too you both ended up punished
it isnt one sided; if youd have muted them instead youd have got off for nothing though

Doctor Elo

11-19-2012

You repeatedly spammed enjoy you ban after you allies did basically nothing. I hate people like you.

P.S if you are going to report someone, do it silently. Otherwise you are just a troll.

AlexPie2

11-19-2012

sounds like u were really mad with the "you will be banned"
^ negative behavior = bannable

Owlstar

11-19-2012

lol

"Malphite [00:11:39]pretty sure you're gonna lose that battle :P
Vayne [00:11:46] its not a battle
Vayne [00:11:48] you will get banned
Vayne [00:11:49] end of story"

Doctor Elo

11-19-2012

Malphite was right, you lost the battle. LOL

Inkilo

11-19-2012

enjoy your ban you said but are you enjoying your's?

That is the real question

ThisIsMinecraft

11-19-2012

Quote:
Wukõng:
You repeatedly spammed enjoy you ban after you allies did basically nothing. I hate people like you.

P.S if you are going to report someone, do it silently. Otherwise you are just a troll.

So what, I talked back to a few *******s who were abusing me. Should I have? No, probably not. Should I be suspended for doing so? Hell no. In both those games I was far from the worst behaved player.