Why was I suspended for 2 weeks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Häßlich

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
Please quote everything I said that was bad in games 2, 3, and 4 please.
If you can't identify those for yourself, you obviously deserve the ban. I don't think you are that stupid though, so stop trying to feign ignorance/innocence. Just accept it, learn what you can from this, and move on--otherwise, you should expect the next action against you to be a perma-ban.

Crumblerumble

11-19-2012

Heimerdinger [00:16:17] so gg
Heimerdinger [00:16:20] stupid troll

Heimerdinger [00:16:56] Of course you all are
Heimerdinger [00:16:58] you are a premade
Heimerdinger [00:17:06] You all have brazilian connection
Heimerdinger [00:17:19] and are spamming to report me in all chat
Heimerdinger [00:17:29] Seriously, it's fine guys
Heimerdinger [00:17:33] This is just a game
Heimerdinger [00:17:36] And a normal
Heimerdinger [00:17:41] Stop taking it so religiously
Heimerdinger [00:18:02] and stop trying to ruin others fun by spamming report in all chat
Heimerdinger [00:18:13] "still getting reported" is a terrible comeback
Heimerdinger [00:18:21] cuz you kknow everything i said was tru
Heimerdinger [00:18:57] how about you guys go on the new Brazilian server
Heimerdinger [00:19:02] There is one, now
Heimerdinger [00:19:12] You will have better ping
Heimerdinger [00:19:19] and willg et to speak your language

that right there is enough to warrant a punish.

you went 0/10/1 in addition to that, as heimer. Your range is CRAZY and you chose to feed. i didn't even take that into account saying you deserve the ban.

if you are ruining the game experience for ANYONE for even just ONE GAME you deserve to be banned.

obviously you've been banned before and your next one is going to be a permanent ban. it's really obvious you don't see an issue with yourself and your attitude so you'll probably be out of this game pretty soon.

also there are MORE GAMES you were reported for, the tribunal just chose FIVE, some people only get 1 game in there case. Honestly you deserve the ban, just keep your mouth shut and don't troll and you'll have nothing to worry about

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlich View Post
If you can't identify those for yourself, you obviously deserve the ban. I don't think you are that stupid though, so stop trying to feign ignorance/innocence. Just accept it, learn what you can from this, and move on--otherwise, you should expect the next action against you to be a perma-ban.
What am I suppose to learn from this, if nobody even tells me what I do wrong, and Riot refuses to respond to it? I did literally nothing wrong in game 4, in 3 I asked for a report on mundo because he went AFK making it 2v3, and in game 2 I said the word "****".

I'm sorry, but if this is considered to all of you "banworthy", then this community is completely fake.

Crumblerumble

11-19-2012

Quote:
What am I suppose to learn from this, if nobody even tells me what I do wrong, and Riot refuses to respond to it? I did literally nothing wrong in game 4, in 3 I asked for a report on mundo because he went AFK making it 2v3, and in game 2 I said the word "****".

I'm sorry, but if this is considered to all of you "banworthy", then this community is completely fake.
we've all told you, you're extremely negative to your teams experience.

quit ruining the game for 4 other people.

i see in two weeks a "omg riot pls why am i perma banned"

Häßlich

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
we've all told you, you're extremely negative to your teams experience.

quit ruining the game for 4 other people.

i see in two weeks a "omg riot pls why am i perma banned"
^This

You can try to downplay what you did wrong, or cite the examples that weren't the reason people clicked "Punish," but you're only deluding yourself. None of us are fooled for one second. Look at Game 1 (since that alone is enough to warrant the Punish button). Ask what you did wrong. Several people have already told you, so if you can't figure it out yourself, take their word for it. Learn from it.

It could be that you lack the empathic intelligence to put yourself in the shoes of someone looking at your report (without being you), but in the end, you are responsible for your own behavior, and are also answerable to the community guidelines regarding said behavior. If you don't like it, you know where the door is, but I'd rather just see you reform and play nicely, so you can enjoy the game with the rest of us without ruining the experience for us.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

How am I exactly negative to my entire team?

Häßlich

11-19-2012

Quote:
Game 1:

One of the reporters stated, "trolling in champ seleect and intentionally feeding"

- While we can't see this to see if/how true it is, it can contribute if other evidence is offered.

"Heimerdinger [All] [00:01:45] maphacks
Amumu [All] [00:01:53] wut were u doing
Heimerdinger [All] [00:01:54] i dont think anybody facechecks that bush
Sion [All] [00:02:01] hes feeding on purpose
"

- Again, I could give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you aren't feeding, but I would have to check your score and make some kind of judgment about how much effort you were putting in, so...

"9 Heimerdinger Heimerdinger 0/10/1 3694 57
12 Sion Sion 4/0/2 6490 100
12 Galio Galio 1/3/0 4363 95
11 Caitlyn Caitlyn 3/3/4 5643 102
11 Blitzcrank Blitzcrank 2/4/3 3405 22
"

So you have as many deaths as the rest of the team combined.
You have 0 kills (and are not support, but AP carry.
You have 1/2 - 1/3 the cs you reasonably should at that point.
You have almost as low of total gold as the support--who didn't build gp/10 items.

Looking at this, it's fair to assume you weren't just playing badly, but were either feeding, or not helping your team (at the least).

"Heimerdinger [00:03:41] these people are jokes
Heimerdinger [00:03:55] trying so hard in normals
Jax [All] [00:04:30] so whats this
Jax [All] [00:04:35] season 3 new meta?
Heimerdinger [00:07:22] best team na
"

- This just really trolly, and you know it. Again, not enough by itself that I would punish you for it, but it doesn't help your case.

"Heimerdinger [All] [00:11:43] please also report galio
Heimerdinger [All] [00:11:47] hes obviously trolling
Heimerdinger [All] [00:11:51] cuz he has a bad score.bad game
Jax [All] [00:12:09] u cant get banned for bad play
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:14] exactly
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:18] i dont know why sion wants me reproted
Jax [All] [00:12:20] but u sir r trollin
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:25] prove it?
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:33] yup.
Jax [All] [00:12:38] well everyone seen it
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:44] that is definitely proof
Heimerdinger [All] [00:13:01] what part of my gameplay is trolling jax?
Jax [All] [00:13:07] all of it
"

- While it's true you won't get suspended/banned for bad play, just saying that you aren't a troll doesn't make it true. The general way you've been talking to people all game looks like you are trolling.

"Heimerdinger [00:16:17] so gg
Heimerdinger [00:16:20] stupid troll
Sion [00:16:30] kid we all reporting u
Heimerdinger [00:16:56] Of course you all are
Heimerdinger [00:16:58] you are a premade
Heimerdinger [00:17:06] You all have brazilian connection
Heimerdinger [00:17:19] and are spamming to report me in all chat
"

- This is something I would punish you for. You are insulting your teammates, calling them Brazilian (as if that automatically means they are bad), and accusing them of falsely reporting when it's pretty clear so far that you are trolling.

- The final nail in the coffin is this: You spent half the game in /all chat. Unless it's joking around playfully, it's considered trolling.

- Just because a few things individually have room for doubt, it doesn't mean people will believe you are innocent. Collectively, it's a case of "obvious troll is obvious."

So if after all of this, you still don't understand why you got reported/banned, you probably can expect a perma-ban in the near future, because (as I have stated before) you don't get a 2 week ban for a first, or even second offense. It's after repeatedly reportable behavior that you get that punishment.

Just to repeat one more time, you have a choice: Reform, or get banned.

I hope you take it seriously if you really do like to play this game.

iMRts

11-19-2012

this guy is a joke, explained to him already and he still refused to listen and still asking for more input.

get a grip

AnonTwo

11-19-2012

LegitKaijin...

i think what iMrts meant is...

You talk too much ****

I didn't even scroll down without seeing a ton of excessive swearing and bashing.

Sneaky Uncle Tom

11-19-2012

In the first game you probably would have deserved it. The other three, eh, probably not. You have a fairly aggressive tone with your typing, whether or not it is meant in that manner or not may not be apparent to you, but it comes off as very pushy, wants to be the leader because you think everyone else is stupid, and aggressive, and with that you wont make very many people happy.

Quote:
Now, like i said, it may not seem apparent to you because you know all of the backstory to it all and have an idea of what you meant, we however, have none of this, so we see it simply as the text you portray, and it comes off as pretty assholish for lack of better terms.

An analogy for you: You regularly visit a store and purchase things like any normal person, maybe strike up jolly conversation with some of the other customers or clerks now and again. Another day you come in and get really mean and abusive to everyone, you even hit a clerk/steal something/make a mess in the store.

Just because you are nice some of the time doesn't absolve you of being a dick other times.