Why was I suspended for 2 weeks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumblerumble View Post
honestly if you don't understand why you got banned, or have been banned before you should probably move on to a different game, players like you are what makes this community bad
Tell me why I was suspended then, since you haven't before. I was NOT intentionally feeding in that dinger game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
bump, reds please tell me why I was suspended.
we've told you why you got suspended, honestly if you dont see why that's very bad


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat Jay Suk

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
bump, reds please tell me why I was suspended.
Reds aren't going to respond to this. It's quite obvious why you were banned. Only reason a red will post here is to make it worse for you, pull up your logs, show the worse of what you have done, Then permaban you as is standard for people who constantly contest bans on the GD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cronovey

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
bump, reds please tell me why I was suspended.
You already answered your own question though; that game 1 was clearly the reason why.

Despite the fact that there are four games there, you're still guilty of the one. If you are accused of committing four crimes, you're found not guilty on three of them, but are found guilty on one, you're going to be punished. You don't get off the hook for the crime you did commit because you didn't do some other ones.

If it was a premade that specifically trolled you, especially during Champion Select, then queue dodge. While you may have to wait 5 minutes to play another game, you could have saved yourself twenty minutes. Either that, or pick a proper champion, try as hard as you can to win, and then report them after the game appropriately.

You can't be banned for doing the right thing; however, you will be banned for trolling the team you claim was trolling you. I've said it in like a half dozen threads today; retaliation is not the answer. Then you end up looking like the bad guy, even if your team was trolling you.

[Edit]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
Tell me why I was suspended then, since you haven't before. I was NOT intentionally feeding in that dinger game.
You say this, but you had barely over 50 farm in 20 minutes on a champion who excels at farming. You had one assist out of your team's ten kills, and you had as many deaths on a personal level as the rest of your team combined. To anyone looking at this game, it looks like a clear case of feeding.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

Senior Member

11-19-2012

honestly, i'm sure if a red DID come we'd see how toxic you were in champ select or in the other games you were reported in that weren't under review for this tribunal.

honestly just go over your heimer game, you're just a horrible team mate, very negative, and very annoying. You remember when your mom/dad told you if you don't have anything nice to say just don't say it? follow that rule, also i'd recommend just leaving the QWER and 1-6 keys on your keyboard if you can't act like a civilized person on the internet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

You guys are all basically just going back to my case 1, saying that all other 3 cases were fine, which they were. Also, in case 1, all I did was feed, and it wasn't even intentional.

Bad games now get you suspended! that's what you are all saynig.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Häßlich

Senior Member

11-19-2012

When will these people learn?

If you got a 5day/2week/perm ban, it was obviously not the first time. You also can't go without getting banned long enough for your standing to improve for you not to get the next stage of punishment.

As for the report card, I would have marked punish for at least 3 of those games, but maybe a 4th. You display really annoying behavior, and appear to just be toxic to your teammates. You can't even use the "people trash talk" excuse, because it's almost always directed at your own team rather than the enemy team (where that kind of thing would just merely be unsportsmanlike).

These kinds of punishments are supposed to encourage you to change your behavior, but this is at least your 3rd offense, and your behavior still stinks. Sorry, bro, but you garner no sympathy here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat Jay Suk

Senior Member

11-19-2012

I quoted all the rather toxic things you said in game 1. If 1 in 4 games are like that for you then you are a toxic player. Not the most toxic as you didn't get perma banned, but toxic enough to give you a warning.

This was the warning shot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DgsReborn View Post
I quoted all the rather toxic things you said in game 1. If 1 in 4 games are like that for you then you are a toxic player. Not the most toxic as you didn't get perma banned, but toxic enough to give you a warning.

This was the warning shot.
Please quote everything I said that was bad in games 2, 3, and 4 please.