Why was I suspended for 2 weeks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobgrenade

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
0/10 is not intentionally feeding? There is literally no wayt o prove I was intentionally feeding, My team called 0 mias, and Heim is generally a weak champion, and hard to use.
A: Why would anyone have to prove it?
B: I've played Heimer, and you'd have to either be AFK or trolling to end with no assists or kills (ok, 1 assist) with those team totals and 57 cs at 20 minutes, not to mention even the enemy calling you out on it. You could literally have spent all game with both hands busy drinking martinis and done more than that.
C: Still woulda punished based off of asking for honor and general behavior.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
A: Why would anyone have to prove it?
B: I've played Heimer, and you'd have to either be AFK or trolling to end with no assists or kills with those team totals and 57 cs at 20 minutes, not to mention even the enemy calling you out on it. You could literally have spent all game with both hands busy drinking martinis and done more than that.
C: Still woulda punished based off of asking for honor and general behavior.
Where did I ask for honor?!?!?? I said "honor my team, foreigners and doing good", which is a compliment, because i'm saying they have high ping, and still manage to do good with it.

Looks like I got punished for people misreading my cases, too. That's..., that's great and fair.

Fat Jay Suk

11-19-2012

Quote:
Heimerdinger [00:03:20] WTF
Heimerdinger [00:03:41] these people are jokes
Heimerdinger [00:03:55] trying so hard in normals
Quote:
Heimerdinger [All] [00:01:45] maphacks
Amumu [All] [00:01:53] wut were u doing
Heimerdinger [All] [00:01:54] i dont think anybody facechecks that bush
Sion [All] [00:02:01] hes feeding on purpose
Heimerdinger [All] [00:02:04] totally
Quote:
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:18] i dont know why sion wants me reproted
Jax [All] [00:12:20] but u sir r trollin
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:25] prove it?
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:33] yup.
Jax [All] [00:12:38] well everyone seen it
Heimerdinger [All] [00:12:44] that is definitely proof
Heimerdinger [All] [00:13:01] what part of my gameplay is trolling jax?
Jax [All] [00:13:07] all of it
Quote:
Heimerdinger [00:16:56] Of course you all are
Heimerdinger [00:16:58] you are a premade
Heimerdinger [00:17:06] You all have brazilian connection
Heimerdinger [00:17:19] and are spamming to report me in all chat
Heimerdinger [00:17:29] Seriously, it's fine guys
Heimerdinger [00:17:33] This is just a game
Heimerdinger [00:17:36] And a normal
Heimerdinger [00:17:41] Stop taking it so religiously
All in 1 Game...

Game 2

Quote:
Elise [00:00:45] you were last one to pick
Renekton [00:00:53] i called top
It's quite obvious you decided "**** my team I called Top I'm going top even if we already have a trynd."

3rd and 4th games weren't do bad. But those 2 games, the first one especially is a suspension warranting game. The second game clearly shows a lack of communication and consideration to the team. As it stands I would have punished you for the first game alone.

DrUnne

11-19-2012

May I suggest reading the following links. Hopefully it will help to prevent you from continuing to be a toxic influence on your games.

Tribunal FAQ
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...2-tribunal-faq

Summoners Code
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5916356/#nogo

Last thread closed with only 2 downvotese and no explanation, please get a Red to respond and tell me what was banworthy instead of just shutting down threads.

cuz you suck AND you're racist

Cronovey

11-19-2012

Quote:
0/10 is not intentionally feeding? There is literally no wayt o prove I was intentionally feeding, My team called 0 mias, and Heim is generally a weak champion, and hard to use.
So let me get this straight.

You picked a weak champion intentionally, farmed almost nothing, and everyone else on your team had relatively okay scores while you somehow managed to go 0/10 in 20 minutes? Honestly, the jungle Galio outfarmed you. How is that justified again? AFK spamming your rockets and dropping a turret or two would get you more farm in 20 minutes.

Your other games look okay; nothing incredibly rude or negative, just venting a little here and there that your team didn't seem to mind. But that Heimer game is questionable at best. Keep in mind that they've also said that only a sampling of your reported games end up in the Tribunal; there could be other games where you were much more rude, fed, etc that we cannot see that Riot can, so it's entirely possible that you just got picked up by someone there and banned for the games we don't have visible as well.

Noobgrenade

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post

You picked a weak champion intentionally, farmed almost nothing, and everyone else on your team had relatively okay scores while you somehow managed to go 0/10 in 20 minutes? Honestly, the jungle Galio outfarmed you. How is that justified again? AFK spamming your rockets and dropping a turret or two would get you more farm in 20 minutes.

Your other games look okay; nothing incredibly rude or negative, just venting a little here and there that your team didn't seem to mind. But that Heimer game is questionable at best. Keep in mind that they've also said that only a sampling of your reported games end up in the Tribunal; there could be other games where you were much more rude, fed, etc that we cannot see that Riot can, so it's entirely possible that you just got picked up by someone there and banned for the games we don't have visible as well.
Meh, he's a troll, pretends otherwise to try to escape punishment. His last "I got banned" QQ thread was like two weeks ago and was even easier to notice.
And since that one was a time ban, too, this left him fairly little time to accumulate a new one, meaning all these games were in like a week or a week and a half.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post

I am never toxic ever since my last suspension, that case 1 is really the worst game i've ever had, and I made the mistake of going solo que and ended up with a premade that trolled me in champ select, and even in game.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

bump, reds please tell me why I was suspended.

Crumblerumble

11-19-2012

Quote:
I am never toxic ever since my last suspension, that case 1 is really the worst game i've ever had, and I made the mistake of going solo que and ended up with a premade that trolled me in champ select, and even in game.
honestly if you don't understand why you got banned, or have been banned before you should probably move on to a different game, players like you are what makes this community bad