Why was I suspended for 2 weeks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crumblerumble

11-19-2012

you have to be reported MULTIPLE times, your heimer game alone (not even taking the score into account) is definitely ban worthy, you're negative towards your team and seem like someone i'd rather not play with.

your other games aren't to bad, but you definitely need to work on uhm.. being a better person online if that makes sense

you've been banned multiple times before this, and you need an EXTREMELY high frequency of receiving reports to even be sent to the tribunal. If you've been banned before and are on your two week ban, this is pretty much your last chance to improve on being a better person in the game before you lose your account.

the games it selects for the tribunal are completely random, you were reported in MANY more games, you do deserve your ban, and hopefully you'll actually learn from it (although you probably won't since you've been banned multiple times)

Arcane Azmadi

11-19-2012

I think I actually have to side with the OP here. It was a strong majority punish vote, but I'd call that borderline at worst. The first game his attitude was pretty bad, but his team was clearly bullying him so I'd probably skip based on that. The second case was a joke, just a troll report. Neither the 3rd nor the 4th were really that ban-worthy, although begging the opponents to report teammates isn't very classy.

OP, you need to watch your step more in the future -this being a 2-week ban means you've already been punished by the Tribunal at least twice before- but I agree this ban should probably be rescinded, or at least reevaluated.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
I think I actually have to side with the OP here. It was a strong majority punish vote, but I'd call that borderline at worst. The first game his attitude was pretty bad, but his team was clearly bullying him so I'd probably skip based on that. The second case was a joke, just a troll report. Neither the 3rd nor the 4th were really that ban-worthy, although begging the opponents to report teammates isn't very classy.

OP, you need to watch your step more in the future -this being a 2-week ban means you've already been punished by the Tribunal at least twice before- but I agree this ban should probably be rescinded, or at least reevaluated.

In case 3, I asked to report mundo because he rage quit and afk'd, making the game 2v3. I think he deserved the 5 reports....

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

bump, red post is taking forever....

Crumblerumble

11-19-2012

you deserve the ban from your heimer game alone, just learn from this

Noobgrenade

11-19-2012

Woulda punished for asking for honor, alone. But there's also you trolling in the first game, even the enemy notices, **** talking, and generally being irritating throughout all of those games. Also Argentinians don't speak Portuguese, duh.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
Woulda punished for asking for honor, alone. But there's also you trolling in the first game, even the enemy notices, **** talking, and generally being irritating throughout all of those games. Also Argentinians don't speak Portuguese, duh.
Oh, so I guess using Heimerdinger is trolling. And I actually never asked for honor, please quote me proving I did, cuz I don't see me asking for honor anywhere?

Noobgrenade

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
Oh, so I guess using Heimerdinger is trolling.
No, intentional feeding is. And I don't, for even a second, believe otherwise about what you were doing.

Crumblerumble

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitKajit View Post
Oh, so I guess using Heimerdinger is trolling.
you're trying to act like you weren't being negative towards your team or anything, i'd love to watch pendragon come in here and smite you.

you deserve your ban, get over it, improve yourself or prepare to lose your account.

LegitKajit

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobgrenade View Post
No, intentional feeding is. And I don't, for even a second, believe otherwise about what you were doing.
0/10 is not intentionally feeding? There is literally no wayt o prove I was intentionally feeding, My team called 0 mias, and Heim is generally a weak champion, and hard to use.