Banned for a single non-descript report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss you bro

Junior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominatius Maxim View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...he-trash-talk/

Right. Trash talk is okay in sports.
and to cut down on the trash talk.derp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurohyou

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSmashKeyboard View Post
It's proven because the guy that runs it says it's proven? That's not exactly what I'd call proof.

You could end up in the tribunal with some really bad games and some really good games that were reported falsely BECAUSE that's all the Tribunal had to go on.

Sure, there are plenty of toxic cases where they have hundreds of reports.

But this guy has two. With one report each. Clearly not the case.
Its a lost cause bro. They dont care if i was reported for picking daisies and pooping sunshine. Obviously if i was reported and i said a nono word then i deserve the big perma ban. And they are more than happy to back that up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tekshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSmashKeyboard View Post
It's proven because the guy that runs it says it's proven? That's not exactly what I'd call proof.

You could end up in the tribunal with some really bad games and some really good games that were reported falsely BECAUSE that's all the Tribunal had to go on.

Sure, there are plenty of toxic cases where they have hundreds of reports.

But this guy has two. With one report each. Clearly not the case.
The number of reports doesn't matter. It's the action that counts. Ideally you're supposed to have no bad games where you say bad things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobicus Rocketus

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohyou View Post
I can prove it just petition riot for your recent chat logs. And read through some of them. And viola im sure you aernt an innocent paragon of virtue to be extolled by all and carried on a bed of reeds like you would lead us to believe.
Do I put in a customer service ticket, or what? I am more than happy to provide what I'm given, and I'm even willing to accept if I am wrong. If I can get the chat logs, I'll show them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSmashKeyboard

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Sorry, I just wanted to make the point that you probably don't have hundreds of cases against you.

I think you deserved the ban just fine. It's just unfortunate that you got called out on only two cases.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cronovey

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSmashKeyboard View Post
It's proven because the guy that runs it says it's proven? That's not exactly what I'd call proof.

You could end up in the tribunal with some really bad games and some really good games that were reported falsely BECAUSE that's all the Tribunal had to go on.

Sure, there are plenty of toxic cases where they have hundreds of reports.

But this guy has two. With one report each. Clearly not the case.
So let me see who I should believe here.

Lyte, who works for Riot, and has come in even on weekends and days off to try and help people who believe they were banned unfairly.

The OP, who was incredibly rude and got banned for it.

Wow, that's a hard choice. I can totally see why you side with the incredibly rude person over the polite and hard working person who works on the system to improve it.