Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for a single non-descript report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobicus Rocketus

11-19-2012

Quote:
Kurohyou:
WHAT!? are you kidding me? wow. id like to have the chat logs of your games. Im sure you have gotten off without a single report for WAY worse than "wow you got caught by that ulti, you are retarded"
Thanks for the hypocrisy. Keep it up bro!

Actually, I tend to not talk like that at all. Not with complete strangers. Fact of the matter is, you insulted him first. I can't say his reaction was justified or well-thought, but you did in fact start with the insults.

EDIT: Also, unless you can prove I said anything close to that, your claim of hypocrisy is invalid. Just because you behave like a child does not mean I do as well.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
lmaonade200:

By all means. Tell us what you have to say. Im dieing to hear what hypocrisy you have come to spew forth about how im horrible for saying the word **** and you would never do that in your entire tenure in this game.

LSmashKeyboard

11-19-2012

Quote:
Mugungo:
it takes many reports for games to even show up on tribunal, tribunal just shows some example cases... this isnt hard people, if tribunal banned you 99%of the time you deserved it (if you only happened to have a ****ty game and get mad ONCE you would never be banned for that, it takes multiple reports to get to tribunal).

This isn't true at all.

Most cases of the tribunal use only the cases available. If he only had two games with one report each, then he only had two games with one report each.

Otherwise the tribunal would have a case with at least 4-5 cases. But it only has two, with only one report in each.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
LSmashKeyboard:
This isn't true at all.

Most cases of the tribunal use only the cases available. If he only had two games with one report each, then he only had two games with one report each.

Otherwise the tribunal would have a case with at least 4-5 cases. But it only has two, with only one report in each.

But its easier for him to denounce me and say what a horrible person i am for having a bad game if he can believe in his own little idea he made up in fallacy.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
Bobicus Rocketus:
Actually, I tend to not talk like that at all. Not with complete strangers. Fact of the matter is, you insulted him first. I can't say his reaction was justified or well-thought, but you did in fact start with the insults.

EDIT: Also, unless you can prove I said anything close to that, your claim of hypocrisy is invalid. Just because you behave like a child does not mean I do as well.

I can prove it just petition riot for your recent chat logs. And read through some of them. And viola im sure you aernt an innocent paragon of virtue to be extolled by all and carried on a bed of reeds like you would lead us to believe.

LSmashKeyboard

11-19-2012

I'm not saying you're innocent or anything, I'm just saying that the Tribunal doesn't need hundreds of cases. If it's only listing two for you with one report each, than that's probably all the Tribunal has.

That said, the people judging you need to grow some spines.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
LSmashKeyboard:
I'm not saying you're innocent or anything, I'm just saying that the Tribunal doesn't need hundreds of cases. If it's only listing two for you with one report each, than that's probably all the Tribunal has.

That said, the people judging you need to grow some spines.

I know im not innocent and im not perfect. I had a bad game and was being harassed and i lashed out in anger at the harassers. I dont think that deserves a ban. And i dont think the person reporting me thought it deserved a ban too much either if they couldnt even point out what they were reporting me for. I guess i wasnt a huge detriment to LoL society if they wouldnt even take 2 minutes to spew some maledictions my way.

Cronovey

11-19-2012

Quote:
LSmashKeyboard:
This isn't true at all.

This has already been proven incorrect. Lyte has repeatedly stated that the games shown in the Tribunal are just a mere sampling of games that players have been reported for. For example, you could end up in the Tribunal with some really bad games where you're swearing like crazy, or you could end up seeing where a player was perfectly reasonable and someone reported improperly and the guy (who is really a pain) could get pardoned in spite of his poor behavior.

That being said, how do you feel this is not deserved?

Diana [00:10:36] **** you guys
Diana [00:10:39] im afk
Diana [00:10:41] you guys are horrid
Diana [00:13:47] noobphite. i ganked bot before u did
Diana [00:13:51] thats how bad u are
Diana [00:15:17] stfu
Diana [All] [00:16:00] cant do a god damned thing without ur team
Diana [All] [00:16:07] and i have a retarded team who cant do ****
Diana [All] [00:20:48] gg guys
Diana [All] [00:20:50] idc
Diana [All] [00:20:53] **** this troll team

Pretty obvious Game 1. Incredibly rude all game, you even admitted it.

Cho'Gath [00:08:40] ur retarded ez...
Cho'Gath [All] [00:26:55] check my history, little girl
Cho'Gath [00:27:42] so ez's fault if i suck

Game 2 you call your ADC retarded, you blame him for your poor play, and start insulting people, calling them little girls. You were not as bad as game 1, but still incredibly rude.

Even if Game 2 you were a perfect angel, you'd still be punished for Game 1 because that's how it works. You don't pardon cases where people are overly rude to their team and complete dicks just because they play one game where they were nice, just like you don't let that bank robber go because he went into banks to deposit his paycheck nicely the last 10 times he was there.

[Edit]

Quote:
Kurohyou:
I know im not innocent and im not perfect. I had a bad game and was being harassed and i lashed out in anger at the harassers. I dont think that deserves a ban. And i dont think the person reporting me thought it deserved a ban too much either if they couldnt even point out what they were reporting me for. I guess i wasnt a huge detriment to LoL society if they wouldnt even take 2 minutes to spew some maledictions my way.

Really? You were a total detriment to the game and your team, and you're going to say you don't deserve a ban because the player didn't feel the need to explain the obvious to the Tribunal users? Generally if someone is so incredibly rude and constantly spews profanity, you don't need to type into the little box "This player was rude and constantly used profanity" because it's already in the chat log.

Trolosaurus

11-19-2012

It doesn't matter what you get reported for.
You got in the Tribunal, people looked at your case, and said you needed to be punished.
I've seen many cases of "Intentional Feeding" when they should have been reported for cussing everyone out.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
Cronovey:
This has already been proven incorrect. Lyte has repeatedly stated that the games shown in the Tribunal are just a mere sampling of games that players have been reported for. For example, you could end up in the Tribunal with some really bad games where you're swearing like crazy, or you could end up seeing where a player was perfectly reasonable and someone reported improperly and the guy (who is really a pain) could get pardoned in spite of his poor behavior.

That being said, how do you feel this is not deserved?

Diana [00:10:36] **** you guys
Diana [00:10:39] im afk
Diana [00:10:41] you guys are horrid
Diana [00:13:47] noobphite. i ganked bot before u did
Diana [00:13:51] thats how bad u are
Diana [00:15:17] stfu
Diana [All] [00:16:00] cant do a god damned thing without ur team
Diana [All] [00:16:07] and i have a retarded team who cant do ****
Diana [All] [00:20:48] gg guys
Diana [All] [00:20:50] idc
Diana [All] [00:20:53] **** this troll team

Pretty obvious Game 1. Incredibly rude all game, you even admitted it.

Cho'Gath [00:08:40] ur retarded ez...
Cho'Gath [All] [00:26:55] check my history, little girl
Cho'Gath [00:27:42] so ez's fault if i suck

Game 2 you call your ADC retarded, you blame him for your poor play, and start insulting people, calling them little girls. You were not as bad as game 1, but still incredibly rude.

Even if Game 2 you were a perfect angel, you'd still be punished for Game 1 because that's how it works. You don't pardon cases where people are overly rude to their team and complete dicks just because they play one game where they were nice, just like you don't let that bank robber go because he went into banks to deposit his paycheck nicely the last 10 times he was there.

Cool try giving examples of what the team said to me instead of picking out bits and pieces of the chat throughout the whole game. Its really easy to make me look like a piece of **** if you pick out every rude thing i said that whole game and dont include the context. Thanks though.