Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for a single non-descript report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RazorWarrior

11-19-2012

Ban deserved no argument needed.

byobsoad2

11-19-2012

Quote:
Kurohyou:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5902799/

the first game i was admittedly a dick.

well there you go. you were a dick and got banned. deal with it.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
Mugungo:
it takes many reports for games to even show up on tribunal, tribunal just shows some example cases... this isnt hard people, if tribunal banned you 99%of the time you deserved it (if you only happened to have a ****ty game and get mad ONCE you would never be banned for that, it takes multiple reports to get to tribunal).

Yeah thats why i have one report in each game right bro? keep it up.

IConquer1101

11-19-2012

If the reform card had only one of those games I'd still have hit punish.

You deserve your ban, sir.

MalikCaesar777

11-19-2012

Your problem is you think because everyone else is a jerk that means you can get away with it. Was ez being over the top? Absolutely, were you reinforcing his behaviour? Yes. I imagine that player was banned as well. In cases like that just play the game, it is hard to sympathize with you when you do nothing to alleviate your case.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
MalikCaesar777:
Your problem is you think because everyone else is a jerk that means you can get away with it. Was ez being over the top? Absolutely, were you reinforcing his behaviour? Yes. I imagine that player was banned as well. In cases like that just play the game, it is hard to sympathize with you when you do nothing to alleviate your case.

Ok. But people dont get banned for one report in one game. What about the second game? I didnt do a damned thing to deserve a report there.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

So, what i have gotten from the responses to this thread is that the general public on these forums believes i deserve ban for getting reported one time in one game in which i reacted to a rude player in a negative way.
Is that about right?

Bobicus Rocketus

11-19-2012

You admit being a dick in the first game. Ok, fine. You claim you did nothing wrong in the second game? Sir, you started the insults and trash talk by saying:

Quote:

Ezreal [00:07:51] cho
Cho'Gath [00:07:52] knew it
Ezreal [00:07:54] y so late?
Cho'Gath [00:07:56] ez
Ezreal [00:07:59] u just stood there
Cho'Gath [00:08:04] why you get caught by obvious ult?
Cho'Gath [00:08:40] ur retarded ez...

Deserved.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
Bobicus Rocketus:
You admit being a dick in the first game. Ok, fine. You claim you did nothing wrong in the second game? Sir, you started the insults and trash talk by saying:

Deserved.

WHAT!? are you kidding me? wow. id like to have the chat logs of your games. Im sure you have gotten off without a single report for WAY worse than "wow you got caught by that ulti, you are retarded"
Thanks for the hypocrisy. Keep it up bro!

lmaonade200

11-19-2012