Banned for a single non-descript report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Really riot? I was banned for a single non-descript report in 2 games. They could have reported me for afk when i played the whole game and the tribunal would have voted to punish. There should be a minimum report limit for when you can get banned. I honestly think the tribunal is corrupted by the general league community trolls who just want to make other people suffer. It makes no sense. I know ill get flak for this. But if you dont want to see curse words. Turn on your language filter. Other than that. If you dont even want to take the time to describe what the person did that you think deserves a time ban. Why the hell would it be punishable?

I dont know if any of you have ever had an unreasonable ban. But hopefully those of you who have will be sympathetic. Cause i know most people have had those games where everything is going wrong and your team is yelling at you so you lash out to try to defend yourself.
I petitioned riot to release the ban or at least go over my ban. But I doubt they will unban me. They never do. Something about preserving the sanctity of the public has spoken i guess. Even if the public is comprised of insanely cruel nihilistic people.

So far, what i have gathered as the general consensus is that I deserve a ban for being reported one time in one game where i reacted negatively to a rude player and a bad team. Is that about the gist of it? You guys have so much sympathy it hurts. And you would probably lead me to believe that you never say a rude thing in any of your games even when the team is disgustingly horrible and all you never react when you are trolled or talked down to. I bet its awesome for you guys to act all holier than thou when in reality you do worse things. Im sure you are all just paragons of virtue and goodness in all your games. Troll league community do you never rest?

JustDeckeredBoys

11-19-2012

ive never seen a game where people actually use the report function and surprise surprise... it doesnt work

gonz4dieg

11-19-2012

ticket?

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohyou View Post
Really riot? I was banned for a single non-descript report in 2 games. They could have reported me for afk when i played the whole game and the tribunal would have voted to punish. There should be a minimum report limit for when you can get banned. I honestly think the tribunal is corrupted by the general league community trolls who just want to make other people suffer. It makes no sense. I know ill get flak for this. But if you dont want to see curse words. Turn on your language filter. Other than that. If you dont even want to take the time to describe what the person did that you think deserves a time ban. Why the hell would it be punishable?

I dont know if any of you have ever had an unreasonable ban. But hopefully those of you who have will be sympathetic. Cause i know most people have had those games where everything is going wrong and your team is yelling at you so you lash out to try to defend yourself.
Reform Card?

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5902799/

the first game i was admittedly a dick. But seriously. The game started out by someone calling me a ****** and then just progressed from there with a jungler who completely ignored me and didnt care to help me. I think i deserved the first report. But i dont think i deserved to be banned for it. And the second one is just complete BS

Quartzmonkey

11-19-2012

Don't be a dick.

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

If you are going to potentially ban someone. You need to say why. And actually have a reason. Otherwise you are just capitolizing on the apathy of the league community in general who want to feel good about themselves by voting ban. Who cares to let people off the hook? They probably misguidedly figure that since you had one game in which you raged im sure you are that one guy who trolls and feeds and then blames the jungler and makes your game a living hell. When its really not true.

Drakel27

11-19-2012

Thats messed up, Tribunal is flawed in many ways, 1 report in a game shouldnt show up in tribunal, it should take at least 2 reports per game for at least 3 games to show up

Kurohyou

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel27 View Post
Thats messed up, Tribunal is flawed in many ways, 1 report in a game shouldnt show up in tribunal, it should take at least 2 reports per game for at least 3 games to show up
Thats what im saying. If only one person reported me and even then didnt even give a damn to explain why they think i deserve a time ban. Why should it even go to tribunal?

Mugungo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel27 View Post

it takes many reports for games to even show up on tribunal, tribunal just shows some example cases... this isnt hard people, if tribunal banned you 99%of the time you deserved it (if you only happened to have a ****ty game and get mad ONCE you would never be banned for that, it takes multiple reports to get to tribunal).