No Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Hey all, I have this tribunal with 5 games with no chat in any of them (or so it appears). However, the comments in a couple of them really make it sound like he flamed during the game. Is there a difference between what appears if there's no chat in the game and just a loading error?

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

That sounds like a glitch. That should be skipped.

nothingxs

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Skip.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Alright, thanks

Exploding Barrel

11-19-2012

Chat can be scrubbed by the system if it detects that personal info may have been exchanged, like skype names or phone numbers. If it's 5 out of 5 games then that's interesting, I wonder if someone is intentionally putting things in chat that will cause the Tribunal to scrub it.

Do you still have the case number? Might be worth sending a tip to player support.

Pissfer

11-19-2012

I'll have it once the case gets resolved (I guess). It MIGHT be 5959961, but that's only cause it shows up twice in my "back" history, and I figure that's probably because I reloaded so maybe it came back a second time at that point

Pissfer

11-19-2012

Funnily enough, the support ticket that I submitted directs me to go to the Tribunal forum and post detailed information.... Good ol' cut-and-paste responses

TheFlyingSpoon

11-19-2012

You might gain some traction posting the link in "Bug Reports". You might not get a Red response, but a Red will probably read it.

Pissfer

11-19-2012

Alright