wrongly judged

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

so i get punished for no reason on 2 games
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5955872/#nogo

sry about the 3 it was 2

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

my bad thought i linked

LittleDi

11-19-2012

What 3 games? I see no reform card link.

Calys Teneb

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
im sure riot is up to BBB standards right
The only thing you have to do to get a BBB rating is pay them. It's the biggest joke of a "consumer advocacy" group ever created.

LittleDi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadfang View Post
so i get punished for no reason on 3 games
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5955872/#nogo
First of all you have 5 games in the reform card link. If you agree that 2 out of the 5 are punishable actions then the result is punish. Even if only 1 is it's still punish.

Good behavior is not an excuse for bad. If you go into a place and punch 2 babys out of 5 should you be excused for not punching 3 of them?

Dreadfang

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
First of all you have 5 games in the reform card link. If you agree that 2 out of the 5 are punishable actions then the result is punish. Even if only 1 is it's still punish.

Good behavior is not an excuse for bad. If you go into a place and punch 2 babys out of 5 should you be excused for not punching 3 of them?
blah blahblash 2 rtight dont make a wrong is all ppl r saying. well for other summoners to wrongly judge dont mean i should get a 3day ban.same think should aply 2 wrong dont make a right

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Ok i reviewed your case and in game one you admit to feeding and then you lash out at your team mate with STFU noob. Saying things to hurt other peoples feelings is against the summoners code. You could have said "I am doing my best we can win this game guys!" and everything would have turned out differently for your team and for the outcome of your tribunal case. I find you guilty but hope that when you return you will be a more positive influence on our community. Take care friend =)

Mira Joe

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Ok i reviewed your case and in game one you admit to feeding and then you lash out at your team mate with STFU noob.
You're an idiot re-read it.
It is sarcasm and he continues to explain himself.
It was started because someone SAID he was feeding.

Please remove yourself from the tribunal as you do not read the entire conversations

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Hello Queen Of Chestur =). I am sorry you feel the need to talk bad about other people and call them names. I understand sarcasm but you need to understand something. I do not have to review his case =). I did it as a favor to him to help him understand why his punishment was just. It is my hope that he becomes a more positive influence in LoL, and that you refrain from name calling in the future. Take care my friend =)

Mira Joe

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hello Queen Of Chestur =). I am sorry you feel the need to talk bad about other people and call them names. I understand sarcasm but you need to understand something. I do not have to review his case =). I did it as a favor to him to help him understand why his punishment was just. It is my hope that he becomes a more positive influence in LoL, and that you refrain from name calling in the future. Take care my friend =)
No see here this is a problem.

This shows that people are going through these and just focusing on purple text and not reading it's entirety therefor taking things out of context.

This is hopefully a wake up call to you to read the entire submission. Favor or not, this could have been a punishing vote for a line not punishable.

As for name calling, I hold my right to use the word idiot as do you.