Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trying to make a new account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Babygirl702

11-23-2009

Hi all, Im trying to start up a new account so that i can have a different name. I filled out the registration and it got to the point where the confirmation email was sent. I've resent it about 5 times but it still has not shown up in my email. The first account i made showed up instantly. I can't log in to even have them send another one. What do i do? I tried to re-register for the same name and now it's taken. Is there a way i can confirm it without clicking the link in an email?

Please help. Thank you =)

Xocolatl

Recruiter

11-23-2009

I think you do need to at least know the content of the mail in order to confirm.

Have you checked the junk mail box? If it's a different e-mail address, you may have different rule for junk e-mail.
If that doesn't work, I think the name *should* become available again after a few weeks since the account won't be verified.

Babygirl702

11-23-2009

nah, i've checked the junk/bulk mail sections and nothing is there....i'll try and mess around with it later again. is there any way i can call to have them confirm it so that i can use the account asap?

Oluja

11-23-2009

I have another problem when i try to make an account.

When i make an account and go to my mail to activate account after that I try to log into it in the game or on the forum but it doesn't work.
My friends can add my summoner name from the account I just created to their friend list. So the account exists but i am unable to log into it on forum or in game.

Does anyone know anything about it?