Trying to make a new account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Babygirl702

11-23-2009

Hi all, Im trying to start up a new account so that i can have a different name. I filled out the registration and it got to the point where the confirmation email was sent. I've resent it about 5 times but it still has not shown up in my email. The first account i made showed up instantly. I can't log in to even have them send another one. What do i do? I tried to re-register for the same name and now it's taken. Is there a way i can confirm it without clicking the link in an email?

Please help. Thank you =)

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

I think you do need to at least know the content of the mail in order to confirm.

Have you checked the junk mail box? If it's a different e-mail address, you may have different rule for junk e-mail.
If that doesn't work, I think the name *should* become available again after a few weeks since the account won't be verified.

Babygirl702

11-23-2009

nah, i've checked the junk/bulk mail sections and nothing is there....i'll try and mess around with it later again. is there any way i can call to have them confirm it so that i can use the account asap?

Oluja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2009

I have another problem when i try to make an account.

When i make an account and go to my mail to activate account after that I try to log into it in the game or on the forum but it doesn't work.
My friends can add my summoner name from the account I just created to their friend list. So the account exists but i am unable to log into it on forum or in game.

Does anyone know anything about it?