Americans, what are you doing for Turkey Day?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
Sorry Reconsul, but if you think vegen/vegetarian is the healthier choice of diet your completely wrong.

I wasn't aware people were vego's for the nutritional benefit, but they are because of their outrage at how animals used for food are treated?

Surely no-one chooses it because they think it's healthier? You can live a much healthier life on good meat and vegetables, than soy and vegetables.
if saturated fat, cholesterol, and cancer is good then you're right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
if saturated fat, cholesterol, and cancer is good then you're right.
If being at higher risk of Alzheimer's, depression, suicide, etc., is good for you, then you're right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Actually, my cholesterol levels are above average (as in extremely good).

I run three miles every day with no problem. And my upper arms are over 15.5 inches of pure muscle.

Fail harder little girl.

"tofu has more than double the protein of beef or fish" lol ok little girl. come back when you're suffering from neurological diseases because you have below average B12 in your bloodstream.
Better run six miles a day if u want to battle me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
Better run six miles a day if u want to battle me.
Don't need to when you have little girl arms and little girl legs. the outcome of our fight has already been determined--you are a weak little girl, therefore i win


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
if saturated fat, cholesterol, and cancer is good then you're right.
meat doesn't have much if any saturated fat in it at all....and it obviously doesn't have cholesterol in it...i don't understand.

And everything causes cancer these days, so everyone is over using it as a disease to be scared of. Large amounts of red meat can however increase bowel cancer risk (but i am talking a balanced diet)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
meat doesn't have much if any saturated fat in it at all....and it obviously doesn't have cholesterol in it...i don't understand.

And everything causes cancer these days, so everyone is over using it as a disease to be scared of. Large amounts of red meat can however increase bowel cancer risk (but i am talking a balanced diet)
there is little point in arguing with a vegetarian.

science has shown that vegetarians suffer from systemically low levels of b12 in their bloodstream, which causes neurological diseases like being mentally deranged


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Don't need to when you have little girl arms and little girl legs. the outcome of our fight has already been determined--you are a weak little girl, therefore i win
i think you can't even handle a little girl, fat boy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
there is little point in arguing with a vegetarian.

science has shown that vegetarians suffer from systemically low levels of b12 in their bloodstream, which causes neurological diseases like being mentally deranged
I have no problems with vegetarians in general so long as they aren't preaching at me about it (my brother is a vegetarian). Vegens i question a bit, i don't know how you can get the nutrients you need from that diet.

I just assumed most, if not all vegetarians were so because of their stance on animal rights, not healthy eating. I thought it was pretty widely known that a vegetarian/vegen diet is inferior to a diet that can choose from all food groups.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the flail

Senior Member

11-20-2012

So yeah, happy thanksgiving everybody


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Everyone who wants to be butchered say i.