Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Americans, what are you doing for Turkey Day?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

11-20-2012

Quote:
Luigi U:
Im going to buy me a fat sack of weed then im gonna buy a bottle of jagger and drink my sorrows away

I do that on a daily basis.

Dobagoh

11-20-2012

Quote:
Reconsul:

What does that have anything to do with eating meat?

Those kids are like that because they ate FRIED POTATOES.

Typical stupid vegetarian.

Go look up B12 deficiency you fucking ignorant moron

Reconsul

11-20-2012

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
Eh? What?

I suppose you are assuming that I eat the average turkey that is raised on hormones. You would be wrong, the turkey I get is free range, hormone free, naturally raised.

Unlike the average tofu, which is heavily processed and chalk full of all sorts of things.
What are they eating? soybeans?

Reconsul

11-20-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
What does that have anything to do with eating meat?

Those kids are like that because they ate FRIED POTATOES.

Typical stupid vegetarian.

Go look up B12 deficiency you fucking ignorant moron
Drive your electric wheelchair over here so i can pull u out of it and kick your ass.

Dobagoh

11-20-2012

Quote:
Reconsul:
Drive your electric wheelchair over here so i can pull u out of it and kick your ass.

Don't be silly, you don't eat meat, how could you possibly have the strength to kick my ass? You are weak, like a little girl.

silentpartner

11-20-2012

Sorry Reconsul, but if you think vegen/vegetarian is the healthier choice of diet your completely wrong.

I wasn't aware people were vego's for the nutritional benefit, but they are because of their outrage at how animals used for food are treated?

Surely no-one chooses it because they think it's healthier? You can live a much healthier life on good meat and vegetables, than soy and vegetables.

OTLegend

11-20-2012

Quote:
Reconsul:

LOL Dobs as a fat asian cruising around on a rascal.

Reconsul

11-20-2012

Quote:
Dobagoh:
Don't be silly, you don't eat meat, how could you possibly have the strength to kick my ass? You are weak, like a little girl.
Haha all that cholesterol plugging your circulatory system would have your heart and lungs working over time just to get those saturated fat arms flailing.

Tofu has more than double the protein of beef or fish.

the flail

11-20-2012

So yeah, Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Dobagoh

11-20-2012

Quote:
Reconsul:
Haha all that cholesterol plugging your circulatory system would have your heart and lungs working over time just to get those saturated fat arms flailing.

Tofu has more than double the protein of beef or fish.

Actually, my cholesterol levels are above average (as in extremely good).

I run three miles every day with no problem. And my upper arms are over 15.5 inches of pure muscle.

Fail harder little girl.

"tofu has more than double the protein of beef or fish" lol ok little girl. come back when you're suffering from neurological diseases because you have below average B12 in your bloodstream.