Americans, what are you doing for Turkey Day?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
Why?
because meat is meat.

processed soy bean is processed soy bean, not imitation meat, you dullard


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
because meat is meat.

processed soy bean is processed soy bean, not imitation meat, you dullard
You're stupid and foul.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kohana Sushi

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
You're stupid and foul.
You're mad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OTLegend

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
Why?
Why would you waste a Thanksgiving by eating tofu?

Thanksgiving is about indulgance. I'm having Turducken which is turkey, chicken, and duck, stuffed with White Castle hamburgers, There will be several hams including my favorite dr pepper glazed ham and prime rib, and I still don't think thats enough meat.

American holidays are all about celebrating how self centered and great we are and indulge in pointless things because we can. We don't live in a filthy third world country.

You're wasting the holiday by eating tofu. You might as well live in Mexico or Europe or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
You're stupid and foul.
Actually, you're stupid. If humans weren't meant to need meat to survive, why do children of vegetarian and vegan parents suffer extreme malnutrition?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconsul View Post
You're wrong, but go ahead and enjoy getting tumors.
Eh? What?

I suppose you are assuming that I eat the average turkey that is raised on hormones. You would be wrong, the turkey I get is free range, hormone free, naturally raised.

Unlike the average tofu, which is heavily processed and chalk full of all sorts of things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poe tay toes

Senior Member

11-20-2012

i'll be going to my grandma's house and eating a lot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobagoh View Post
actually, you're stupid. If humans weren't meant to need meat to survive, why do children of vegetarian and vegan parents suffer extreme malnutrition?
Attachment 561597


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTLegend View Post
Why would you waste a Thanksgiving by eating tofu?

Thanksgiving is about indulgance. I'm having Turducken which is turkey, chicken, and duck, stuffed with White Castle hamburgers, There will be several hams including my favorite dr pepper glazed ham and prime rib, and I still don't think thats enough meat.

American holidays are all about celebrating how self centered and great we are and indulge in pointless things because we can. We don't live in a filthy third world country.

You're wasting the holiday by eating tofu. You might as well live in Mexico or Europe or something.
Maybe you should get some dog and horse meat in there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your King

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Im going to buy me a fat sack of weed then im gonna buy a bottle of jagger and drink my sorrows away