How does saying someone is a complete MORON ruin a game over a 0-8 player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

I do not understand how you can not expect for someone to get mad at someone BELLIGERENTLY FEEDING, and you trying to talk to them nicely, and they just keep feeding, then refuse to surrender, and you lose SOLELY because of them? I have never ever ever played a game where banning is as serious as it is here, i'm sorry but it's REALLY frustrating wasting 45+ minutes because some moron has absolutely no idea how to play this game and was carried to the ELO I am at. An account I haven't played in 4 days is banned until my great grand children are born. GG riot.

edit; does it mean you're permabanned when it says i'm banned still september 03 2286?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinnlol View Post
I do not understand how you can not expect for someone to get mad at someone BELLIGERENTLY FEEDING, and you trying to talk to them nicely, and they just keep feeding, then refuse to surrender, and you lose SOLELY because of them? I have never ever ever played a game where banning is as serious as it is here, i'm sorry but it's REALLY frustrating wasting 45+ minutes because some moron has absolutely no idea how to play this game and was carried to the ELO I am at. An account I haven't played in 4 days is banned until my great grand children are born. GG riot.

edit; does it mean you're permabanned when it says i'm banned still september 03 2286?
Yeah, that's a perma ban. Good news is nobody has to get trolled by you on that account anymore. Bad news? You have another acccount to troll people with.

In all seriousness, baddies are bad. Just get through the game without raging on people cause in the end a loss is a loss and a win is a win. GL out there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

would love a logic riot excuse/answer


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha11uc1n0g3n View Post
Yeah, that's a perma ban. Good news is nobody has to get trolled by you on that account anymore. Bad news? You have another acccount to troll people with.

In all seriousness, baddies are bad. Just get through the game without raging on people cause in the end a loss is a loss and a win is a win. GL out there.
but i haven't been on this account in like 4 days, lol.......


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

Senior Member

11-19-2012

It's almost impossible NOT to get mad most times. Many games I start off politely advising better builds, strategies, etc, for their benefit and for the teams. But when they react by simply ignoring me and playing like a moron, I'm going to get pissed. I feel your pain Rinn. The wrong people in this game get banned. It's a shame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ha11uc1n0g3n

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
It's almost impossible NOT to get mad most times. Many games I start off politely advising better builds, strategies, etc, for their benefit and for the teams. But when they react by simply ignoring me and playing like a moron, I'm going to get pissed. I feel your pain Rinn. The wrong people in this game get banned. It's a shame.
I disagree. Bad players get their punishment because eventually they get trapped in elo hell while you with your better builds, strategy, and advice move on to a higher elo where there will be less bads.

Ragers are the people that need to get out. They're not accomplishing anything by raging...not a dam thing except dragging the game down for everyone. Selfish rager much?

/Zen Master


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraka Goes Mid

Senior Member

11-19-2012

The fact that you've been permabanned means that you've been warned and temp banned before. No sympathy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soda Muffin

Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinnlol View Post
I do not understand how you can not expect for someone to get mad at someone BELLIGERENTLY FEEDING, and you trying to talk to them nicely, and they just keep feeding, then refuse to surrender, and you lose SOLELY because of them?
You can get as mad as you want but there's no point in typing your anger into the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NiceDynamite

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ha11uc1n0g3n View Post
I disagree. Bad players get their punishment because eventually they get trapped in elo hell while you with your better builds, strategy, and advice move on to a higher elo where there will be less bads.

Ragers are the people that need to get out. They're not accomplishing anything by raging...not a dam thing except dragging the game down for everyone. Selfish rager much?

/Zen Master
What about us that aren't level 30 yet? I feel if you're going to be terrible and moronic, and disregard helpful advice with flaming of your own, then I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to get upset. I personally feel getting banned/suspended from a game for negativity is a bit of a joke when you have people that constantly ruin others' games through trolling and intentionally feedinc, etc.