Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about Lee Sin and Gunblade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TalLavi

Recruiter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Olek Skilgannon:
You get W on Lee Sin for the bonus armor, lifesteal and spellvamp. This is your sustain. W W Q R Q with auto 2 autos between those, leads to a lot of healing. The shield bonus and armor will help vs. the majority of most team compositions where they run AD bruiser, AD carry and usually have a jungler dealing physical damage as well.

The active on gunblade is EXTREMELY useful and has pretty decent range to it.

Quote:
Chère:
Maxing w vs e second is situational choice and just comes down to how the game is going, pretty self explanatory, no one way is right, especially not on a champ as versatile as lee sin.

I like building bilgewater some games, it's a cheap damage item that's well priced imo. I play top lee (nearly 300 soloq games last season with him) and find it works especially well vs lanes like vlad/singed/nidalee where you need to stick to them and be able to match their healing/sustain. It's somewhat of a middleground between wriggles and bloodthirster, where you might be wasting the armor vs the ap lane, and you don't necessarily want to drop 3k on a damage item as you still need to build resists/hp. I almost never upgrade it into gunblade unless it's a lolstomp game, usually end up selling it when I need a 6th item. Overall bilgewater is a solid midgame item, great price for the stats + superb utility it provides.

Thanks for the W explanation.

About Gunblade, if you see what I quoted in bold I wrote about how the Active gives Great utility and me going a bit overboard to drive home a point.

Now like you said about Cutlass, its a great item and now that BotrK is going to move to SR its gonna be even better, I am just saying we should give people the choice of going for something else.

Gunblade is an amazing item on bruisers, and if they just changed a couple of little things on it it will be really good and will also make people choose whether to upgrade to Blade or Gunblade depending on the situation,

I really dont see any downside to making this a little more bruiser oriented.