Best Support/ADC Combos for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoneThugzPkz

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raigekis View Post
I have to Disagree with some of these. Because Leona Graves has been known as a godly combo. And blitzcrank Vayne is beastly over any other support. Good luck getting Blitz because he's on the perma ban list, but if you do. blitz Vayne, ward bushes win bot in about 10 minutes.

Another example is Nunu Ahse, extremly good, double slow and a AS/MS buff for Ashe is amazing.

eBlossom

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
He hasn't played Cait, but I have. The only thing about Cait is she can be very circumstantial because she's easily countered. I like her, personally she has great harass and can seal a kill with that ult if the enemy team is not on their toes.
Nothing counters Caitlyn except for Blitzcrank, Alistar, and Zyra support.
But paired with Nunu support, that bot lane doesn't lose to anyone.

BuilderBob93

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neragic View Post
Nothing counters Caitlyn except for Blitzcrank, Alistar, and Zyra support.
But paired with Nunu support, that bot lane doesn't lose to anyone.
Well, in lane yes, but what does counter Caitlyn is anyone she can't thoroughly beat in lane, because they are better than her lategame.
I'd be tempted to take a Vayne with 150 cs over a Cait with 200

SORAAKAA

11-19-2012

An ADC main opinion :
1. Graves - soraka, super easy to play, just push lane all day putting pressure on them and gradually pulling ahead in cs. It's also actually pretty easy to get kills if your opponent makes mistakes, since you should pull ahead in health in the long run (heals).
2. nunu/alistar - vayne. Alistar - vayne is a lane that can take advantage of mistakes from your enemy due to the large amount of CC. Plus, their lvl 6 is amongst the best. Nunu - vayne to make your AD player unstoppable late game at the cost of a weaker early game. This all depends on how good he is at vayne though ; it's one of the weakest solo queue champs unless he masters her.
3. Ez - sona. Good level 6, good poke, safe lane (wouldn't pick sona versus leona or blitz though)
4. Alistar/morgana - sivir. I really like the morg - sivir lane, bindings makes it easy for sivir to land her skills and their level 6 burst is unstoppable, especially since you will have double spell shields for your ADC.

Side note : Ez and graves works with pretty much anything though, but these are what i think are optimal.

It's not just about what you want to play though, its a lot about what your enemy plays. Here's my general rules of thump for bot lane :
- Nunu > blitz > sona > nunu . This is a fairly good triangle to keep in mind if you want to counter pick their laning phase.
- You dont want vayne against laners who can trade without small skillshots (draven/varus/graves, she can't dodge them and will get out-damaged)

JPandaGamer

11-19-2012

My friend and I run Nunu/Vayne bot and usually come out wrecking

RipCarlin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neragic View Post
Nunu Cait.

Not only do you win lane, it helps you win the game too.

Sona is too risky of a pick. If you position incorrectly when you harass, you'll get poked down really fast, which means you have to waste all your mana to heal up and have nothing to harass with. Alternatively, you could get caught out and die instantly because she's so squishy.
I've beat many a Nunu Cait just by pushing her into her tower. Graves/Sivir do this nicely (Me on support). Push her in early, ward deep, and don't get ganked.

Harass her with Sona / ADC Poke under her tower. She either ignores and misses creeps trying to harass you back, or she tries to ignore you and eats power chord harass which can quickly send her back to base. With the lead gained there it's pretty hard to lose.

And maybe it's just me, but I always buy 1 mana pot and 1 health pot level 1 on Sona. A mana pot is effectively 3 Ws for you and your AD. A health pot is just 150 health for yourself.

Austino Bombino

01-02-2014

Im starting to play support and my friend plays adc so this was helpful

Xeronator

01-02-2014

Taric x Ezreal

perfect couple