Best Support/ADC Combos for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harmless

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raigekis View Post
I have never seen this. >_<
Thank you! I'll make sure to save it when I get home and review it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eBlossom

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Nunu Cait.

Not only do you win lane, it helps you win the game too.

Sona is too risky of a pick. If you position incorrectly when you harass, you'll get poked down really fast, which means you have to waste all your mana to heal up and have nothing to harass with. Alternatively, you could get caught out and die instantly because she's so squishy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ggsnorlax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Ezreal and Sona


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raigekis

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderBob93 View Post
As far as synergy goes...
Have you tried Nunu Vayne (Vayne rushes PD, maxes W, nunu max w of course)?

Lulu also works well with Vayne.

Vayne and Ez and Graves also work well with Soraka. You want to pick a lategame carry with Soraka bc you aren't going to be gunning for kills early on and they're both good then, but also they provide enough damage on their own to make kills happen with a gank (as opposed to say Caitlyn).

Of course Ez works well with everyone, and so does Graves.

My personal favorite is Draven Leona but I main Draven and have been playing him nonstop, and the lane is dependent on player skill (so it works because I'm really good at Draven by now).

Also of importance is counterpicking. Both Morg and Alistar are pretty good Blitz counterpicks, for instance.

edit: I want to say that I feel the picture guide posted above me is mediocre. sorry, person who posted it.

I know, I know but it can give you a general overview of good synergies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harmless

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderBob93 View Post
As far as synergy goes...
Have you tried Nunu Vayne (Vayne rushes PD, maxes W, nunu max w of course)?

Lulu also works well with Vayne.

Vayne and Ez and Graves also work well with Soraka. You want to pick a lategame carry with Soraka bc you aren't going to be gunning for kills early on and they're both good then, but also they provide enough damage on their own to make kills happen with a gank (as opposed to say Caitlyn).

Of course Ez works well with everyone, and so does Graves.

My personal favorite is Draven Leona but I main Draven and have been playing him nonstop, and the lane is dependent on player skill (so it works because I'm really good at Draven by now).

Also of importance is counterpicking. Both Morg and Alistar are pretty good Blitz counterpicks, for instance.

edit: I want to say that I feel the picture guide posted above me is mediocre. sorry, person who posted it.
We have been experimenting heavily with Nunu x Vayne. I believe we're really getting the hang of it. A very solid comp.

I keep telling him Lulu is a strong champ but he shys away from her.

We've done it all with Soraka. She's technically my main and the character I react best and play best with but she can be very weak against certain comps.

We will def. be looking in to Draven x Leona. I own Leona and I use to play her quite a bit but I haven't touched her in a while. We've seen a lot of people post about that comp so we will have to see.

Thanks!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harmless

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neragic View Post
Nunu Cait.

Not only do you win lane, it helps you win the game too.

Sona is too risky of a pick. If you position incorrectly when you harass, you'll get poked down really fast, which means you have to waste all your mana to heal up and have nothing to harass with. Alternatively, you could get caught out and die instantly because she's so squishy.
He hasn't played Cait, but I have. The only thing about Cait is she can be very circumstantial because she's easily countered. I like her, personally she has great harass and can seal a kill with that ult if the enemy team is not on their toes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuilderBob93

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
We have been experimenting heavily with Nunu x Vayne. I believe we're really getting the hang of it. A very solid comp.

I keep telling him Lulu is a strong champ but he shys away from her.

We've done it all with Soraka. She's technically my main and the character I react best and play best with but she can be very weak against certain comps.

We will def. be looking in to Draven x Leona. I own Leona and I use to play her quite a bit but I haven't touched her in a while. We've seen a lot of people post about that comp so we will have to see.

Thanks!
Nunu Vayne is something I wish I could do more often. Need my duo partner to get his **** together.
Lulu is another favorite support when I'm Draven (which is always).
Soraka... sorry but I hate her as a champion haha. But to each his own.
Be warned Draven takes a while to learn, he's great though. I would recommend Leona in general though, I've only played her a few times but she's SO much fun, she's super kill hungry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shockdamost

Senior Member

11-19-2012

corki /leo... lulu/vayne.. taric/graves... sona/ez... mf/janna.. cait/soraka... tristana/alistar... blitz/ anyone .. nunu/kog


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Harmless

Senior Member

11-19-2012

One last bump before I head home from work. Thank you to everyone who has given their insight so far, I appreciate it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Kim

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Nunu/Alistar & Vayne
Sona & Ezreal
Nunu & Cait
Janna & Ashe
Leona/Taric & Graves
Lulu & Draven
Leona/Blitz/Sona & Corki
Soraka & Urgot

Although in all honesty having Sona and Blitz as your support very rarely goes wrong; same with Soraka although she's a very anti-fun support.