Keep getting bugspalt errors when loading for a game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Italian One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Trying to get into ranked game (which happens to be with riotphreak) on my smurf, omglolitschris and when loading I keep getting bug splat errors. Repairing client now, and I'm sorry team for what is happenning. Never got bug splat errors before, just this game. Tried to reconnect 5 times, never worked. Sorry for the elo loss team.

Barso55

11-18-2012

this has happened to me too. I have left a number of games myself but i now i have leaver level 1 because of your worthless client riot. It is completely unreliable and it is only right that you remove leaver penalty till it is fixed. Your installer wont install correctly, and your client keeps crashing. With all kinds of errors. Bug splat, adobe air launcher has stopped working, league of legends.exe has stopped working. I am locked out of a game right now. I had better not get a leaver level 2 or i will be one very tired customer.

Barso55

11-19-2012

bump for justice. what nonsense is this. i keep getting leaves because of your stupid nonsense.

ReportBotPlease

11-19-2012

Same issue here. I've been messing with stuff trying to get it fixed...

What hasn't worked:
-Repairing the game.
-Updating drivers
-Windows update