Be prepared for cheap, aggressive play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalseMyrmidon

11-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
Not what I meant. It's just I'm really sick of being rooted for the next ever even with treads. I'd throw Ryze in that category as well, except I see Morganna more often (It does not make sense to me either)

Please refrain from taunting when the most you do is make sure the enemy is locked down for the next year while your teammates wail on him/her. Thank you.
Morgana's stun has much greater range and lasts longer at the cost of being a skill shot. Her ult is also can also be an aoe stun.

Voidgolem

11-23-2009

...and?

Exirrel

11-23-2009

edit: wrong thread

WarBirth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravage Savage View Post
I'm sorry but why would you play a game, or be involved in anything competitive, to lose? It doesn't make sense anyway you look at it.

You can still have fun in a game you lost, that is fine, but if you seriously enjoy yourself as much losing as you do winning please stop joining games. It is tards like this who say "lol I play for fun" when you ask them to stop feeding at level 8 with 0-7 who make the game not fun.

Really what they are saying is, "I am incompentent and feed regularly so have given up trying to win - I derive most of my pleasure now from annoying my team"
this

Karolan

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusKhan View Post
I believe that using any method to win

Sure, go and tell this to Pele for example, your behavior just leads to this fabulous intervention from a Jetchev or a Morais, that just makes it better for everybody when you cheat/abuse .
Just out of curiosity, what is your income from video games ? Loads of money ? You can go out on a bar and say "hey chicks, I am top 10 LoL player and pick up ? You can walk the street with a T-shirt stating this on the street and receive due respect to a man of great accomplishments ?

Get a life man, this can help you to know about something called social behavior .

And btw, if we were all like you, gamers will NEVER win a game . Informatic workers will, cause we can screw your face sooooooooo easily without even having to know about the game we are playing . After all, your position allows me to use bot, hack your machine and crash you, phish your IP details and screw your connection, and you know what, 99.9% of people won't be able to do **** about it .

I can also bomb your fish, rape your house, steal your wife (oops, sorry, social behavior required to have this) and finally gut you out to win, and finally blast your town with a tactical engine, sounds like a good way to avoid defeat .

Sorry for my french, but what you say is and will allways be a big heap of horse **** .

OptimusKhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2009

Gee Karolan,

I didn't know you'd take it so personally. I'll just assume you came out of a solo-queue loss vs. a very stout 5-premade.

I believe you missed the point where I asserted that playing for fun is important. That is kind of a key issue in this debate (which, coincidentally, was not the topic of the thread).

I know you probably won't read this, but I'm sure your definition of "gamer" applies to those with my mindset as well as those who exhibit gaming sportsmanship. Have you played many other games? If you play virtually any other online game, there is an echelon of player that indeed will abuse what he/she can to obtain victory. Sadly, this does include bugs/glitches. Mostly, though, these games have online developers that update and fix exploited bugs/glitches. However in my post, I clearly defined a situation combining two characters and the synergy of their abilities. I mentioned nothing of bugs/glitches. I'm sure if a developer read my post, they would be proud of the gamers that came up with that tactic.

Again, I'm sorry you feel so down-and-out when going for blood is mentioned, but please realize that just because we don't play YOUR way doesn't mean we don't play the RIGHT way.

And Pele was an amazing soccer player. =D

OptimusKhan

Recruiter

11-25-2009

I found another combo that was quite broken:

Nasus/Morganna harassing

I came up against a team with a nasus/morg 2-man premade. They were probably in the same room and coordinated the AoEs and the slows/snares. They had wonderful defense due to morganna (duh) and amazing flee ability. This worked extremely well for the opposing team, as they just ran from lane to lane starting at about level 4 and ganked to their hearts content. they had about 12 kills (combined) by level 9 (the first time i looked).

This was an epic gank combo.