Having an issue with tribunals:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Daynkz

11-19-2012

I worry now,

I just got out of a game, where 4 people reported me because I was trying to explain to them mechanics. I explained how they ran away from team fights was not helping the team at all.. It's intentionally throwing the game.

Since they didn't like being told they were doing the right thing, what did they do?

They would fake running into team fights with me, and (I was tanking) and they would watch me initiate , then run away and let me die. Then troll me saying things like "Sell Mejai's" and telling the enemy team

"report daynkz"

One of the guys on my team, the jungler, a mundo, sat in my lane for the first few levels... why? I have no idea.. But he put me behind so much compared to the other mid..
-

I have to honestly ask, what's toxic behavior? Trying to communicate/help your team? Or these guys going report happy and being extremely negative and unskilled during games?

-On the eve of my last ban... Before all that money I spent on skins etc. is washed away..

I just wanted to say - This community sure can throw punches, but can't take any... and if they can throw them, but don't want to take them.. They have security knowing they can report other players.

This is a team game. This should be team oriented. If people refuse to help the team, or be team-like? This game will never improve.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Did you report them?

Zambi

11-19-2012

The tribunal is broken, it needs a huge overhaul. I have a little brother who curses and throws games all day and has never been banned and trust me it's ban worthy. People like to pick and choose, sorry to hear though. Unfortunately it's easy to fake out the in game chat.

Doctor Daynkz

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingxs View Post
Did you report them?
Yes, I did..
I also use no profanity when chatting..

It is hard to find the right words.... now days you can't tell somebody they made a mistake...
If anything, communicating to be able to tell your team they made a mistake is essential for them to improve as players.

Players who are skilled should be able to voice their opinion about when to push/mistakes/take dragon etc.

Pings are not enough sometimes.

Though anytime you explain why a player has died so many times.. they think you are harassing them and they blow it out of proportion etc.

Once again - What's the toxic behavior?

Resolute Riven

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
The tribunal is broken, it needs a huge overhaul. I have a little brother who curses and throws games all day and has never been banned and trust me it's ban worthy. People like to pick and choose, sorry to hear though. Unfortunately it's easy to fake out the in game chat.
That just means people don't report him. People in the Tribunal Spam the punish button and rarely pardon.

Zambi

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMonigle View Post
That just means people don't report him. People in the Tribunal Spam the punish button and rarely pardon.
I make the point of reporting him in every game I play with him as well as my boyfriend reporting him because we would like to teach him a lesson as he is not untouchable

Turqurzen

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Daynkz View Post
Yes, I did..
I also use no profanity when chatting..

It is hard to find the right words.... now days you can't tell somebody they made a mistake...
If anything, communicating to be able to tell your team they made a mistake is essential for them to improve as players.

Players who are skilled should be able to voice their opinion about when to push/mistakes/take dragon etc.

Pings are not enough sometimes.

Though anytime you explain why a player has died so many times.. they think you are harassing them and they blow it out of proportion etc.

Once again - What's the toxic behavior?
We'll see your card and find out. I find it hard to believe you'd post here about being worried, without a ban/warning already coming, if you didn't do SOMETHING to "warrant" it.

And, if you really didn't do anything, relax for now. Come back if you're warned for no reason.

Great Pyrenees

11-19-2012

Do not worry ever. It takes 100 reports in a 30 day span to face the tribunal. I do tribunal every day, if what you said happened I hope you remain positive and communicative with your team mates and at the end of the game report the worst offender. You will not face any punishment and they will because you did the right thing. We all find ourselves on the wrong side of a premade occasionally, the important thing is to be kind and positive in your talk with your team so when it goes to tribunal you will easily be pardoned.

Doctor Daynkz

11-19-2012

I'm sorry, I've already been punished in this game for saying "Gg" only.

Only thing I typed was "Gg" and was the last person to say it.. -

I got reported by the enemy team, and the tribunal agree'd to punish me on it.

I think I "warrant" worry for a reason.

nothingxs

11-19-2012

Show us the reform card from that.