working as intended

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingSpoon View Post
[[ Please don't feed the troll. ]]


Chestur, if you want to actually contribute to the forum in a constructive way, why don't you say why you're mad, because obviously you are.
Absolutely not
Would you like a picture of my happy face :3?

Here I can send you my skype and we can chat awhile <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Then here's your response sir I figured you were just smart enough to figure it out

But no in game I'm actually quite polite or just don't speak at all. This forum just brings out the fun in me during class. So votes for my own amusement
What? You didn't respond at all. You made an inaccurate response because you didn't read the question properly, and hence, still look silly.

I think you'd have more fun on the forum if you read a little slower, maybe responded a little more accurately?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyingSpoon

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Absolutely not
Would you like a picture of my happy face :3?

Here I can send you my skype and we can chat awhile <3

You're consistently cynical/negative or passive-aggressive in your posts. This adds nothing but increases toxicity in the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingSpoon View Post
You're consistently cynical/negative or passive-aggressive in your posts. This adds nothing but increases toxicity in the forums.
Cynical? No, just this thread because it's a troll thread to begin with <3 Any other post I've made I whole heartedly agree with my position I am anti care bear to the strongest degree <3

And by all mean if you don't wish to read something you hold the right to leave


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Heheheh..

I find it utterly hilarious someone who plays Lulu/Teemo only is "anti carebear to the strongest degree", as if posting trolly things is somehow sticking up for the hardcore gamers....

Anyways, totally irrelevant, work's over, have fun with whatever you're doing!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryswar

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Rengar [All] [00:18:13] leave the lane already
Rengar [All] [00:18:15] tool

Fiora [All] [00:34:20] shut the **** up

Darius [All] [00:03:35] leave the lane god dayum ****a

Darius [All] [00:22:03] ur probably --- elo ****a
Darius [All] [00:22:06] get outta here fag0

Darius [All] [00:00:31] ****a y u baby sittin only 2 or 3 shots

Darius [All] [00:47:41] ***

Orianna [00:17:10] rofl
Orianna [00:17:12] ur bad ez
Orianna [00:17:15] stop talking to me

Tribunal working as intended. OP, stop downvoting people. We don't care. We just want you gone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFlyingSpoon

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Cynical? No, just this thread because it's a troll thread to begin with <3 Any other post I've made I whole heartedly agree with my position I am anti care bear to the strongest degree <3

And by all mean if you don't wish to read something you hold the right to leave

Well, I'd make a compilation of all the posts you've posted today, but I'm too lazy.


Basically, like I said, you're taking away from valuable discussion with the attitude of your posts. If you have a point to make, make it- but please don't be so negative and passive-aggressive about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bleedyus

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryswar View Post
Rengar [All] [00:18:13] leave the lane already
Rengar [All] [00:18:15] tool

Fiora [All] [00:34:20] shut the **** up

Darius [All] [00:03:35] leave the lane god dayum ****a

Darius [All] [00:22:03] ur probably --- elo ****a
Darius [All] [00:22:06] get outta here fag0

Darius [All] [00:00:31] ****a y u baby sittin only 2 or 3 shots

Darius [All] [00:47:41] ***

Orianna [00:17:10] rofl
Orianna [00:17:12] ur bad ez
Orianna [00:17:15] stop talking to me

Tribunal working as intended. OP, stop downvoting people. We don't care. We just want you gone.
they bully me so u no i m no punk boy lik u so i fite for my rights this is america i am aloud to do this .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alanja

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Chestur View Post
Cynical? No, just this thread because it's a troll thread to begin with <3 Any other post I've made I whole heartedly agree with my position I am anti care bear to the strongest degree <3

And by all mean if you don't wish to read something you hold the right to leave
And quoting the other posts of you as well:

You seem kind of hot ^^



Oh and @ OP: Blizzard has really not much to do with this game... sorry for spoiling the fun :-/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mira Joe

Senior Member

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeSnorlax View Post
Heheheh..

I find it utterly hilarious someone who plays Lulu/Teemo only is "anti carebear to the strongest degree", as if posting trolly things is somehow sticking up for the hardcore gamers....

Anyways, totally irrelevant, work's over, have fun with whatever you're doing!
Lol sweetie, it's ranked <3 I play safe characters and am a support
I actually no longer play on this account (besides the 5 ranked games to get a rating) because I didn't get to learn the game right the first time around <3

But by all means dis on the epicness of the Lulu support <3